Chapter 7 the girl I met from the town

Y/N pov

I and my father were going back home because he was done doing his task at the restaurant.

While we were in the car I was still thinking about what happened earlier in the town.

My Father notice me "Hey Sweetie are you okay?" My father passed me.

"Yea I'm Fine Dad I just remember the girl I met from the town," You said. Your Father was shocked you made a friend in the town.

"Ooh you made a friend in the town that's good," Your father said I smiled a little.

"Yea I hope I make more friends next week," You said.

"Don't worry Sweetie your good at making friends anyways" Your Father said.

"Hehe thanks, for calming me Dad," You said. Your Father said "Your welcome Sweetie" I chuckle a little.

~Timeskip~

Y/N Pov

We were back at home I saw my sibling waiting for us outside I smiled at them they smiled back too.

I get out of the car and waved to my siblings and my Mother.

"So how's your day in the town Y/N?" Ezra said. "It's quite fun but I got tired easily," I said My sibling chuckled,

"Aww I hope I was with you earlier," Your youngest Sister said. "You should sleep early then," Ezra said.

"I guess so," Aurora said. I chuckle a little I was going inside when my sibling said something to me.

"Hey Y/N Did you see Dad's restaurant there?" Your siblings said. "Well, yes the restaurant looks unique," you said they nod.

I got inside the house and saw my mother in the kitchen cooking food I walked into the kitchen and greet my Mother.

"Hello, Mom what's your cooking?" I said. Mother smiled at me "Chicken sweetie" she said.

"Oh ok Mom I'm going upstairs to change I said. I got upstairs and go into my room to change my clothing.

 I got upstairs and go into my room to change my clothing

You wearing it right now.

No one pov

Y/N gets out of her room and gets downstairs to see her siblings and her father in the living room.

"Hello guys," Y/N said they look at her and give Y/N a bright smile.

"Sweetie I was gonna tell your siblings you made a friend from the town," Father said.

"Oh ok sorry for disturbing you," Y/N said. "It's fine sweetie," father said.

Y/N Pov

You sat on the sofa and listened to your father saying. Ezra looked at me and said.

"Hey, Sis what does your friend look like?" Ezra said.

"The gender is a girl and her hair looks like a platinum blonde with tea green highlights and her eyes color blue and pale skin". I said

They look surprised when you remember the looks of the friend you met in the town.

"Nice remembering Y/N," Ezra said. I chuckled "That was nothing," I said as we high-fived.

"What's the name of the girl?" Aurora said. "The name is Diana Cavendish," I said.

"Such a gorgeous name," Aurora said. "Yep she's taller than you" I teased Aurora.

She punches my arm playfully. "Hey stop refereeing my height Y/N," she said.

"Alright Alright sorry," I said Aurora stopped punching your arm.

We laugh and lay on the sofa I stared at the ceiling and think if I'm gonna see the girl again.

To be continued<3