Chapter 18 The big cut.

No one POVs

It was a Wednesday morning Y/N and Aurora, were doing nothing in the courtyard.

They were chilling on the bench the wind was hitting their faces they felt peace.

Suddenly, Akko called them. Akko asked if Y/N and Aurora want to join them to find a mushroom in the forest.

Y/N and Aurora agree with Akko.

Akko quickly grabbed Y/N and Aurora's hands and run together.

Y/N Pov

I and Aurora were in the forest with Akko and her friends.

I looked at Akko. "Hey Akko why are we in the forest again?" I asked Akko.

"Oh! Sucy said she will make an interesting potion. But she was missing a few ingredients so that's why we're going to the forest to get Sucy's few ingredients." Akko explained to me.

I nodded at Akko. "Oh, what kind of ingredients does Sucy need?" I asked.

"I only need mushrooms that's all," Sucy spoke to me with a cold tone.

"Umm Alright," I said with a nervous tone.

It was a silent walking in the forest while we were walking I felt something was watching us.

I turned around and saw it was nothing it was filled with trees so I can't see who was watching us.

I continue to walk with Aurora and the others.

Aurora noticed my expression. "Hey, are you okay?" Aurora asked me.

I looked at her. "Yea I'm okay just keep walking," I replied to Aurora.

Aurora nodded at me and continue to walk.

While we were walking I heard someone calling my name.

"Y/N..." Unknown said with a deep tone.

I got shivers all over my body when someone called my name. I turned around and looked closely if someone was following us.

I sighed and continue to walk away. 'Who's calling my name? Am I losing my mind?' I said in my mind.

'Relax Y/N maybe it's just your imagination.' I said in my mind.

Suddenly, Sucy stopped walking and looked at us.

"We should find good mushrooms here," Sucy said.

"Alright! Let's go find some mushrooms!" Akko said.

We split up to find Sucy's ingredients I was with Aurora.

While we were finding some mushrooms Aurora say something to me.

"Hey Sis," Aurora said.

I looked at Aurora. "Yes?" I said.

"You seem kinda odd earlier," Aurora spoke to me.

I lost my words for a second at what Aurora said to me.

I was gonna say something but I noticed a tall black shadow behind a tree.

I got nervous I was gonna get my wand. Until the shadow suddenly moves quickly to another tree.

Aurora notices the shadow too.

"Y/N what is that?" Aurora said with a worried tone.

"Stay behind me Aurora," I replied to Aurora.

Aurora was behind me I was watching the shadow moves quickly.

Suddenly, The shadow jumped in front of us shadow's hand shapeshifts into a big ax.