Chapter 23 Laboratory partner.

Y/N Pov

I was in the laboratory with my sister and we were waiting for Professor Lukic to get inside the Laboratory room.

While we were waiting Aurora said something to me.

"Hey, sis do you have any plans for the school trip next week?" Aurora asked me.

"Well, yes I and Lady Cavendish will hang out together while her dormmates are busy shopping," I respond to Aurora.

Aurora raised her right eyebrow and smirked at me. "Oh really?" Aurora replied to me.

I crossed my two arms and rolled my eyes at Aurora. "It's not a date Aurora and we're just friends who like to hang out with each other," I explained to her.

Aurora frowned at me. "Yea, yea friends," Aurora said with a sarcastic tone.

I looked at Aurora and continue to talk about the school trip. "How about you Aurora you have any plans for the school trip next week?" I asked her.

"I might stick to Akko's team and just hang out with them," Aurora replied to me.

I put my hand on the back of my neck and got worried about Aurora. "Ah, I see I hope you guys don't make trouble next week," I said.

Aurora looked at me and smiled. "We will not don't worry about it. Besides, we have our phones to communicate with each other even far away." Aurora responds to me.

"Yea just gives me some pictures of you guys to see you safe with Akko's team," I replied to her with a calm tone.

"I will Jeez why you sound like Mom when before I go somewhere with my friends?" Aurora responds to me.

I put my right arm on Aurora's shoulder and get her closer to me.

"Because you're my baby sister!" I explained to her with a baby tone.

Aurora laughed at what I said to her and looked at me. "Yea whatever but..." Aurora replied to me.

I was waiting for Aurora to continue her saying and talked to her. "But?" I said.

Aurora grinned at me. "You must take a picture of you guys to see your safe with Diana too," Aurora spoke to me.

I was shocked at what Aurora said and just agree with her.

"Alright, that's fine to me," I replied to her.

No one POVs

Professor Lukic was discussing the teleportation potion.

Professor Lukic said that there will be partners who will make a teleportation potion together,

Professor Lukic picked who will be the partners.

Everyone wants to be Diana's partner because it sounds very cool.

But Y/N doesn't care who will be her partner she just wants to pass the potion test.

Professor Lukic looked at her papers and tell who will be their partners.

Professor Lukic still didn't call Y/N she thought she was that she was alone making the potion.

But Y/N is wrong she ended up partnering with Diana.

Diana Pov

"Alright I'm done telling you who will be your partners and there no one will complain about who their partners are." Professor Lukic spoke to us.

We agreed with Professor Lukic and headed to my partner.

Y/N was fixing her clothes for the potion.

I was clearing my voice making Y/N look at me.