Chapter 8 Unexpected guest

No one POVs

Y/N woke up at 6:30 am the sun was hitting Y/N's face so she get up quickly and stretch her arms a little.

"I'm so nervous tomorrow," She said while Y/N was fixing her bed after fixing the bed you fix her hair too.

Y/N get out of your room and go downstairs she was gonna say Good morning to her parents until.

There were two witches in their living room. One looks like have dark blue hair and wearing rimless glasses and had red ruby eyes.

And then another one looks serious and strict face and has brown hair and blue eyes.

Y/N Pov

"Mom why theirs two witches in our living room?" I said The two witches look at me.

"Sweetie Y/N these two professors will take you and your sister's advice in the academy". Your Mother said

I was shocked and look at the witches who were listening to our conversation with my Mother.

" I'm very sorry I called you witches," You said bowing at them they chuckle a little.

"It's alright Darling no worries" The Professor has blue hair said.

"I'm Professor Ursula by the way," Professor Ursula said. Gave me a shaking hand.

"Y/N L/N," You said still shaking Professor Ursula's hand I let go of my hand gently.

"I'm Professor Finnelan," Professor Finnelan said and gave me a handshake.

"Y/N L/N," You said calmly shaking your hand I let go of my hand and start a conversation about the school.

~Timeskip~

No one POVs

After the conversation, Y/N made with the two professors. Professor Ursula pulls two suitcases to the side of the Couch.

Y/N was confused a little she asked "Professor Ursula why do you bring two suitcases?". Professor Finnelan look at her and gave her the suitcase.

Y/N was confused about the suitcase so she open it when Y/N open the suitcase she was stunned to see her uniform from the Academy.

"We brought your uniform here and your sister too. So you don't have to worry about it when you're in the academy now" Professor Finnelan explained

Y/N gave her a Calmly smile and said "Thank you so much, Professor Finnelan and Professor Ursula".

They smiled back and shakes her hand.

They got up and walked through the front door.

" We're going now we have no time to chit-chat about everything so see you tomorrow Y/N L/N," Professor Finnelan said while opening the door.

Professor Ursula looked at Y/N "See you tomorrow, Y/N L/N" she mumbled

"See you, tomorrow Professors have a wonderful day!" Y/N said while there taking off while riding their broom.

Aurora Pov

As I was getting downstairs I heard my Big sister yell saying "See you tomorrow Professors have a wonderful day!".

"Good morning Y/N," Aurora said. Y/N turns around to see her Sister is awake now.

"Good Morning Aurora you miss all the fun," Y/N said. I was confused for a sec and asked my Big Sister.

"What kind of Fun?" I said "Wait let me tell you what happens earlier," She said with a bright smile.

~Timeskip~

Y/N Pov

After making a conversation with Aurora I gave the suitcase to her she was confused about why I gave her a suitcase.

"Open it," I said with a smile.

When Aurora opens the suitcase she Gasps.

Aurora Pov

I was confused about why Y/N gave me a suitcase I was gonna ask a question but she said "Open it"

I was nervous to open the suitcase maybe it was one of  Y/N's pranks.

When I open the suitcase I Gasp at the beauty of the Uniform Academy gave.

"It's lovely," I said.

Y/N smiled and said "I've never seen a fascinating uniform in our old country"

I look at her and nod "That's true" I said we giggle.

~Timeskip~

No one POVs

They were eating breakfast nothing special happens just eating their breakfast little chit chats some funny jokes.

After eating their breakfast Mother commands Y/N to wash the dishes, and clean the kitchen.

Y/N Pov

While you are washing dishes you got bored so you sing.

You were gonna sing "Until I found you" by Stephen Sanchez.

"Georgia, wrap me up in all your
I want you in my arms
Oh, let me hold you"

"I'll never let you go again as I did
Oh, I used to say"

You sigh a little and continue the song.

"I would never fall in love again until I found her"

"I said, I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"

You were putting the plates in the cabinet while you singing.

"I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her
I found you"

"Georgia pulled me in, I asked to
Love her once again"

You stop singing to get air in your lungs after seconds you continue to sing.

"You fell, I caught you
I'll never let you go again as I did
Oh, I used to say"

"I would never fall in love again until I found her"

I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"

"I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her"

"I found you..."

You heard clapping behind you while you were cleaning the kitchen.

"WOOHOO THAT'S MY SISTER," Aurora said. I laugh and bow to Aurora.

"Thank you thank you" While bowing to Aurora.

Aurora laughed "Come on Sis let's pack our things for tomorrow," She said.

"Alright," You said with a smile.

To be continued:D