Chapter 6 Exploring the big town

Y/N Pov

I woke up this morning I look at the clock it was only 6:25 am I got up and fixed my bed after that I comb my hair and made it into a ponytail.

I get downstairs and see my parents making breakfast.

"Good morning Mom and Dad," I said to them they gave me a warm smile.

Parents Pov

"Good Morning sweetie," Mother and Father said. "Sweetie Y/N your food is on the table now you can eat now,"  Your Mother said to her child.

Y/N went to the dining table alone and started to eat the breakfast her Mother made.

However, her Father called Y/N.

"Sweetie, would you like to go to the town?"Father said Y/N quickly agreed because she want to see what it looks like.

~Timeskip~

Y/N Pov

You got into your room and tried to find some clothes to look welcoming to the town.

You wearing it right now.

"Hm ok not bad," I said when I get out my Father was waiting for me downstairs.

"Sorry Dad for keeping you waiting," I said to my Father he brightly smiled at me and said "It's fine sweetie let's go now," Father said.

We waved at My Mother saying goodbye I and My Father get in the car and drove to the Big town is quite a long ride so I looked out the window while admiring the beautiful sky.

~Short timeskip~

Father Pov

"We're here!" Father said when Y/N got get out of our car she was surprised by the look of the big town different shops and some kids playing on the road.

Y/N brightly smiled so much to see the town it looks like.

I and my child walked inside my restaurant.

Some people look at Y/N like it was quite uncomfortable and I noticed her expression. "It's fine sweetie they're just looking at you they always do that here you will get used to it," I said.

"Oh Thanks, Dad for telling me that," Y/N said I gave her a warm smile.

Y/N looks around and realizes why we're here "Dad is this your restaurant?" Y/N ask me.

"Yes Gladly you recognize it," I said. "Such a unique design Dad I like it," Y/N complimented my restaurant.

I gave my child a proud smile "Thank you so much, Sweetie" I said.

"Hey, Dad can I explore the town by myself?" Y/N asked me "Of course, sweetie just be careful always" I hugged her and waved at her before Y/N got outside.

Y/N Pov

You walked into the town peacefully until someone pulled my hand when I look down I saw a little boy with a very cute face I crouch a little to talk to the kid.

"Hello, there buddy do you need something from me?" While the little boy stared at me for a sec and said.

"Mama?" The little boy asked with confusion and a cute face.

"Where did you last see your Mama Buddy?" I said to him he's started to cry I panicked a little but good thing I know how to take care of a kid.

"Hey, buddy don't cry you want a balloon or ice cream or a piggyback ride?" The kid stops crying when you said piggyback ride.

"Up up," The little boy said proudly "Alright Buddy I will give you a piggyback ride," You said.

You gave a little boy a piggyback ride and the little boy starts to giggle.

"Do you like that Buddy?" Saying to the kid. He giggles "Ok I think that's a yes I guess," you said.

While you were walking and giving a kid a piggyback ride you see a woman shouting.

"MARCUS MARCUS MY SON WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?" I think for a sec I realized that's the mother of this kid I carrying.

I was gonna walk toward her until a strange girl talk to the woman first. Has Platinum blonde hair with tea green highlights her eyes were colored blues like the ocean, and I noticed her soft pale skin.

The girl talked to the woman carefully "Madam it's all gonna be alright, we're gonna find your child-" The girl didn't finish her sentence when she heard a kid's voice.

"MAMA" The kid screamed proudly seeing her Mama again the Mother ran after her child and give her a tight hug.

The mother said "Are you okay Hunny? I'm so worried about you" The kid Points his finger at me while I'm still walking.

"Your kid yanking my hand he thought I was her Mama," I said with a worried voice.

The Mother of the boy gets up and hugs me. Pulling me a sec saying "Thank you so much you take care of my child earlier while I'm finding him".

I give the Woman a warm smile and said "You're welcome Madam that was nothing. She chuckles a little.

" Alright, Marcus says Goodbye to the young woman take care of you earlier," The Woman said Marcus looked at you and said "Bye-bye" waving his cute hand.

"Bye-bye Cutie I hope we get to see each other again," I said while they were walking away now.

I smiled and I look to my left while the girl is still in her position staring at me quietly.

"Can I help you?"I said in front of her face While the girl is back in her reality.

The Girl Pov

"U-um Apologies for staring at you for a min," I said. She chuckles "It's fine I don't even mind," She said.

The girl was going to walk away but then I asked her something.

"I didn't get to know your Name. I was surprised I never see you in this town" I said.

She chuckle a little "I'm quite new here in this big town I was gonna explore this town but the child show up so I made a good thing for the town"She calmly said.

"Oh yeah I'm Y/N L/N," Y/N said and lend out her hand. "I'm Diana Cavendish" We shake hands.

"It was fancy to meet you Y/N L/N," I said with a smile.

"It was fancy to meet you too Lady Cavendish," Y/N said with a warm smile.

To be continued heheheh(:<