Chapter 26 The mushroom monster.

No one POVS

Another day another slay (just kidding!) It was a Thursday noon.

Y/N and Diana didn't talk to each other for a month after Y/N confessed to her accidentally through the love bee.

Y/N was trying to talk to Diana but she was avoiding her.

One time Y/N sneak up behind Diana's back and Y/N got almost got killed her.

This time Y/N will talk to Diana not making her avoid Y/N.

Everything was getting well until the Red team accidentally made a mushroom monster.

Y/N Pov

I was in the history class with my youngest sister.

I can't focus on the lesson because. I can't stop thinking about Diana ignoring me.

While I was overthinking abruptly the bell rang making my brain alarm.

Everyone was leaving the classroom except for me who is still fixing my stuff.

When I was done fixing my stuff I started to find Diana far away.

I didn't see her because she got crowded with many students.

I left the classroom and started to walk in the hallway.

Aurora didn't come with me because she was going to hang out with the red team for a while.

It was very quiet and lonely while I was walking in the hallway.

I was remembering the days when Lady Cavendish always walk with me in the hallway.

'Well, you're incredible too Y/N.' Diana's voice echoed in my thoughts.

I felt miserable and disappointed at the same time that she started to avoid me.

'I'm such an a @sshole...' I said in my mind.

She was the only one who makes me feel lively every time even if she was strict or cold sometimes,

While I was getting filled with grief at my mind.

I sense someone touching my right arm making me stop walking and overthinking.

I looked to my right side and saw Professor Ursula smiling at me.

Professor Ursula Pov

I noticed Y/N's expression she looked unhappy as always.

"Is there something can I help you with, Professor?" Y/N asked me with a soft tone.

I look through her eyes I saw the emptiness in Y/N's eyes.

"Thank you Y/N. But I don't need your help I just want to talk to you." I replied to her.

Y/N was confused a little at what I said and agreed with me.

We started walking in the hallway. It was a very quiet walk with my student.

I've never felt strange this time with Y/N.
It makes me feel uncomfortable when she is quiet.

Something is going on with Y/N's thoughts making her sad.

I know Y/N is always been energetic all the time but she seems different this month.

I didn't hesitate to ask Y/N what is going on with her.

"Y/N is there something going on I noticed you seem very quiet always?" I asked her with a worried tone.

Y/N glared at making eye contact with her.

"Everything is fine Professor is just I've been stressed lately," Y/N replied to me.