Chapter 17 Hair.

Y/N Pov

I woke up and looked at the clock it was 5:24 am only.

I stand up and stretch my arms and legs I fixed my bed to not look messy after that I changed my clothes to my uniform.

While I was changing I heard Aurora waking up.

"Good Morning sleepy head," I said.

Aurora got up and looked at me.

"Morning," Aurora replied to me with a raspy voice.

I turn around and saw Aurora's hand in her head. "Do you have a good sleep?" I asked Aurora.

"Kinda," Aurora replied to me.

I was confused by what Aurora said. "Uh ok," I respond to Aurora.

While I was combing my hair, I would have taken the hair tie but my sister used it.

I frown at Aurora. "Really Aurora," I responded to Aurora,

Aurora looks at me with an apologetic expression. "Just let me tie my hair for one day please?" Aurora replied to me.

I sighed. "Alright, just one day," I said.

Aurora smiled at me and continue to tie her hair.

I smiled a little at Aurora, I sat on my bed and wait for my younger sister to change her outfit.

I looked at the small mirror and stared at myself for a while. "I look so different when my hair is down," I said.

Aurora looked at me. "You look fine even if your hair is down," Aurora replied to me.

"Uhh alright," I respond to Aurora.

"I'm done with my uniform, let's, go, now, Sis," Aurora said.

I nodded at Aurora and stand up.

~Timeskip~

No one POVs

Y/N and Aurora were walking into the hallway. Everyone noticed Y/N's long smooth hair,

Y/N ignored what the others said about her hair.

"Y/N looked mature when her hair was down." The girl murmured to her friend.

"She's cute too." The other girl said.

Y/N sighed and grabbed Aurora's hand and walked away fast.

Y/N Pov

I frowned. "How the heck I'm gonna survive while all people are looking at me," I said.

Aurora chuckled. "Don't worry Sis you will get used to it," Aurora responds to me.

I smiled a little. "Alright alright, I will try to get used to it," I said.

I and Aurora walk into the classroom and saw there were a few students inside the classroom.

We sat at the back and wait for the others to come to the classroom.

While we were waiting for the others I notice my hair was in front of my eyes.

I used my hand to comb the front of my hair after I comb my hair I got side bangs.

"You looked like a guy when you're combing your hair like that," Aurora said.

I glanced at Aurora. "So what about it. I'm handsome anyways," I replied to Aurora with a confident tone.

Aurora chuckled and hit my arm. "You are pretty and handsome, Y/N, just the way you are," Aurora responded to me.