Chapter 29 Prepared for the Festival.

Y/N Pov

It was Monday morning and I was in the cafeteria eating breakfast with my sister.

While we were eating I heard the news reporter girl announce something.

"Extra! Extra!" The news reporter girl announced while throwing some newspapers.

"The list of witches attending the festival has been released!" The news reporter announced.

I catch the falling newspaper in front of me open it and read it.

"Hm? Extra witches will be invited to the festival huh?" I said.

Aurora looked at the newspaper I was holding and read it. "Witches from all over the world," Aurora said.

Suddenly we heard Akko's excitement behind us.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait for the festival!" Akko exclaimed.

"Maybe the festival in Luna Nova will be not bad right?" I replied to Aurora.

Aurora shrugs her shoulders and continues to drink her tea.

"I can't wait to see the worldly witches!" Akko said with an excited tone.

~Timeskip~

No one POVs

Everyone was in the auditorium because the Headmistress will announce something.

Everyone take a seat and began to listen to the Headmistress's will announcement.

"On October 31." Principal Holbrooke announced.

"We will celebrate the Samhain Festival." Principal Holbrooke said.

"Which has been our school's tradition for 1,600 years." Principal Holbrooke said.

"It's a perfect time to show the ability of Luna Nova students to our alumni!" Principal Holbrooke exclaimed.

"Students will be divided into teams to work on their presentations." Principal Holbrooke said.

All the Professor raise their wand at the sky and show an image.

Everyone gasped when they saw the last presentation of the last festival.

"This is from the last festival." Principal Holbrooke said.

"Boiling of toads for enchantments." Professor Lukic said.

"Memorizing 10,000 incantations," Professor Lukic said.

Everyone was groaning out loud and doing the same thing every year except for the new in the academy.

"The ancient dark dance." Professor Finnelan said.

"A full-course medieval magic dinner." Professor Finnelan said.

"And at the end of the festival," Principal Holbrooke said.

"The most talented witch will be chosen out of all the students," Principal Holbrooke said.

"And crowned the Moonlit Witch." Principal Holbrooke said.

Principal Holbrooke raised her amulet and appears the image of the last Moonlit Witch.

Everyone cheers and clapped at the image appearing in thin air.

Y/N Pov

The meeting was done everyone was headed into the classroom.

I felt frustrated when I heard the announcement of the headmistress.

I thought that was a very fun festival but I was wrong.