Chapter 20 Stormy night.

No one Pov

It was a stormy night at Academia the students were in their dorm now.

Other students are sleeping now and the others are not.

Y/N and Aurora were still awake doing their stuff.

Diana and her dorm mates are doing their stuff too.

Little they didn't know The shadow who attack Y/N got inside The academia.

Y/N Pov

I and Aurora were still awake and doing our own thing.

While I was reading The book my father gave me unexpectedly our lights in the dorm turned off by themselves.

I and Aurora was shocked that the lights turned off by themselves.

"Brownout?" Aurora spoke to me.

I quickly got up and trying turn on the light switch. "Yep brownout," I replied to Aurora.

I grabbed my fairy lantern and my wand and went out.

"Ate? (Sister?) Where are you going we can't get out of our dorm it's against the rule of The Academy." Aurora responds to me.

"It's an emergency Aurora I'm just going to ask why there is a brownout in the Academy," I said.

Aurora yawn. "Oh ok, I'm just gonna go to sleep now I'm tired of the training earlier," Aurora replied to me.

"Alright good night," I respond to Aurora.

"Good night," Aurora said.

I closed the door of our dorm and start to find the professors.

Diana Pov

I was reading advanced books in my dorm. While Hannah and Barbara are reading some comic books.

I looked out my window and saw it was raining hard.

Suddenly, our lights were turned off.

I quickly got up and walked toward the light switch. I turned the light switch if our lights are having a problem.

"Well We got Brownout," I said.

"Wait what?" Barbara said.

"Why did we have Brownout?" Hannah asked me.

"I don't know I have to ask the professors or the headmistress," I spoke to Hannah.

I grabbed my fairy lantern and my wand and went out of the room.

I was walking in the hallway it was pitched dark.

"It seems everyone didn't notice the brownout," I said to myself.

While I was walking I felt someone was watching me.

I looked behind me and looked around if someone was watching me afar.

'Weird.' I said in my mind.

I sighed and turned around and start to walk again.

I was hearing strange noises suddenly I saw a light far away and it was getting closer to me.

I was ready to point my wand at someone.

Until I saw Y/N walking toward me.

"Oh! Lady Cavendish what a surprise to see you here." Y/N spoke to me.

I looked stunned to see Y/N. "What are you doing here Y/N?" I asked her.

"I was going to find the professors to ask why the Academy got browned out," Y/N explained to me.