Chapter 5 moving to our new lovely home

Y/N Pov

"We're here!" Dad said getting out of the car.

I and my siblings were stunned by the look of the home were gonna live in.

The house your gonna live in:

"Come on let's go in guys," I said to my sibling they agreed when we got inside we gasped at the beauty of the house inside

"Ang istetik(Aesthetic)" I said in the Tagalog word. My siblings laugh at me because of the way I pronounced "Aesthetic".

Siblings Pov

" Hey guys let's unpack our things," Ezra said Y/N and Aurora agreed.

After unpacking our things they sat on the couch.

"Finally we're done," Aurora said Ezra sighed.

"I'm very tired of that unpacking," Ezra said.

"Same" Y/N's phone was buzzing saw her friends asking how is in West England.

Y/N said It was finely exhausted she turn off her phone and put it in her pocket again she lay on the sofa staring at the ceiling,

"By the way, our parents said we have to go to school next week," Ezra said.

Y/N was quite shocked because
She didn't hear that from her Mom yesterday.

"Are we going together?" Y/N said to Ezra he look at her and said "Actually no"

"We are separated but you and Aurora will not be separated because Mom enroll Aurora in the same school you were" Ezra replied to me.

"Why won't you enroll in our school?" Aurora said.

Ezra glared at Aurora "Because it's a girl's school Aurora" Y/N was shocked a bit.

"So where did Mom and Dad enroll you then?" Y/N asked Ezra.

"Hmm let me think the name of the school is uh" Ezra doesn't remember the school's name.

"It's Appleton Academy Son don't forget that," Father said.

"Ok sorry Dad," Ezra said. Y/N thinks for a sec "Such an interesting Academy" I said.

"It's quite charming," Ezra said Meanwhile Aurora has a bruh face.

~Timeskip~

Siblings Pov

It was 9:00 pm and the children were alone in the house because their Father touring their Mother in the Big Town.

"Hey, guys wanna go outside?" Aurora said Y/N and Ezra agreed. While they are outside Y/N sat down on the soft grass and admired the Beautiful, stars in the sky.

"Fireflies," Ezra said with a calm voice
Y/N looks at her surroundings and sees many fireflies.

"Wow," I said softly voice.

Y/N lay on the grass and look at the sky admiring the beautiful stars again.

Book1♡Hello, there Lady Cavendish♡               {Diana Cavendish X Fem Reader }On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara