Chapter 4 Landing on a new Country

Y/N Pov

I woke up and I see we were landing
I get up and stretch my arms while my Mom is trying to get the bag to the cabinet of the airplane.

"Mom let me help you," I said with a smile I gave it to her.

"Thanks, sweetie," Your Mother said.
While you're getting your stuff in the cabinet of the airplane.

"Your welcome Mom," You said you giving her a warm smile your Mother smiled back.

"Y/N Come on we're gonna be late," Aurora said "Alright I'm coming Aurora," I said as we were waiting for the door of the airplane to open.

No one POVs

When the door of the airplane opens we carefully go downstairs because it was a wobbly little when they saw the sky they were amazed.

While there waiting for Mom and her siblings to go down Y/N see a bus waiting for them.

"Finally we're here," Ezra said Y/N chuckle a little "Yea we're finally here come on let's go to the bus," Y/N said to Ezra.

While they are on the Bus Aurora sees a big sign it wrote *Welcome to West England* "Cute they greet us" Aurora said.

When the door of the bus opens they especially get up and go outside as if their Father was waiting for them.

They got inside the airport and they saw Father waving at them Y/N's siblings ran to their Father and gave them a tight hug.

"I am so happy you came here safety," Dad said they chuckle.

"Of course Dad we're safe but before we get to the airport Y/N-" Ezra didn't finish his sentence because Y/N put her hand in his mouth to be quiet.

"Y/N cried like a baby when she's hugging her friends" Aurora finished Ezra's sentence while Y/N glared at Aurora with widening eyes.

Ezra and Aurora high-fived each other while Y/N was embarrassed in front of her Dad.

"It's fine to cry when you're saying goodbye to your friend's sweetie," Y/N's Father said.

"I guess so," Y/N said.

"Hey Dad where are we gonna live?" Ezra asked Father.

"Alright, let's go to our new home," Dad said.

To be continued(: