Chapter 25 Party.

Y/N Pov

It was Saturday noon I and My youngest sister is at our Father's restaurant waiting for Ezra.

Ezra said that we will meet up at Dad's restaurant.

We'd been waiting for Ezra for 30 minutes, and he was taking forever.

I drank my juice and looked at my phone I was gonna chat with my brother.

Until Ezra barged into the restaurant making me choke on my drink.

"Sorry! For waiting for you Dearest sisters!" Ezra spoke to us.

Ezra looked at our father. "By the way Hi Dad!" Ezra said.

"Hey Son!" Father replied to Ezra.

Ezra sits in front of us and saw I was coughing at my juice.

"What happened to Y/N?" Ezra asked Aurora.

"She got choked on her juice while you barged into the restaurant," Aurora explained to Ezra.

"I-I wish you knocked before you barged into the restaurant!" I replied to Ezra while coughing.

"Sorry next time I will knock," Ezra responds to me.

"Anyway, so later is the party of my friend Andrew," Ezra explained to us.

"We have much time to pick our outfits before the party starts," Ezra said.

"Wait what time the party starts?" I asked Ezra.

"He said midnight so we have much time to pick some outfits we want," Ezra explained to me.

"Alright, does Andrew's father, know that we're witches?" Aurora asked Ezra.

"No, but Andrew and Frank only knew," Ezra replied to Aurora.

I sighed and looked at them. "Alright, let's go now I don't want to waste some time now," I replied to them.

Ezra Pov

We were walking in the town finding some formal outfits for the party.

While we were walking Aurora asked me something.

"I have a question about the party," Aurora asked me.

"Okay, I'm listening," I replied to her.

"Who is invited to the party?" Aurora responds to me.

"Father Andrew's friends, Andrew's high honor friends, and others," I said.

"I got invited even though I'm not a high honor," I said with a confident tone.

"Wait how?" Y/N asked me.

"Well I was one of Andrew's close friends and he invited me because I was good at singing," I explain to Y/N.

Aurora sighed. "In other words, they request you to sing for his party," Aurora replied to me.

"Well yes but this party is different from our old country!" I said.

Y/N was surprised to hear what I said. "Oh really?" Y/N respond to me.

"Yes! Do you know that Cinderella story that she came to the ball?" I replied to her.

Y/N gets what I said and nodded at me. "So that's why we're going to the formal store," Y/N replied to me.

"You're correct gladly you quickly understand it," I responded to her.

"How we will get there at Andrew's party we don't even know where he lives," Aurora replied to me.

I smirked at Aurora. "Don't worry little sis we will get there right on time I promise," I said.