Chapter 30 The Samhain Festival.

No POVs

The students were able to finish their duties before the upcoming festival.

The decorations were beautiful and amazing at the festival.

Before the festival starts someone will sabotage it.

Is the festival will be a great success?

Let's see about that!

Y/N Pov

I and my youngest sister were sleeping peacefully.

Suddenly, a loud knock on the door made I and Aurora wake up.

"HA? WHAT HAPPENED??" Aurora yelled while looking around.

I looked at the time it was 4:30 am only.

I was concerned that someone will knock on our door at this hour.

I quickly went to the door and open it the door and saw Professor Ursula standing in front of my door.

I noticed that Professor Ursula is still in her pajamas and I saw her expression it seems she was worried about something.

"Good morning Professor Ursula you seem early today," I spoke to her.

"Good morning Y/N, please come with me right now!" Professor Ursula replied to me with a panicked tone.

I was confused about why Professor Ursula seemed in a hurry.

"Huh? What's going on?" I asked her.

Professor Ursula suddenly grabbed my hand and run with her.

"I don't have time to explain! I need you urgently!" Professor Ursula replied to me with a panicked tone.

No one POVs

Y/N and Professor Ursula finally made it outside.

They went to the field where the festival was located too.

Professor Finnelan, the Headmistress, Diana, and the others were there at the festival.

Y/N and Professor Ursula were at the festival.

"Headmistress we're here! Y/N is with me right now!" Professor Ursula spoke to the Headmistress.

Y/N was shocked when she saw the festival was damaged a little.

"Alright everyone is here I woke up you guys this early morning because of this incident." The Headmistress announced.

"Someone ruined the decoration of the festival and we need to finish fixing it before sunrise." The Headmistress announced.

"But is still unknown who destroyed the decorations." The Headmistress said.

"Okay?" The Headmistress said.

Everyone agreed with what the Headmistress and started to fix the ruined decorations.

Diana Pov

I was at the festival Professor Finnelan called me at my dorm earlier.

I don't have time to change my clothes Professor Finnelan said it was urgent.

When I saw the festival I was shocked other decorations were destroyed.

I started to inspect every place at the festival.

While I investigating I noticed that Y/N was on the stage looking at something on the wooden floor.

I went to the stage and stand beside Y/N. "Do you see something suspicious?" I asked her.

Y/N touched the wooden floor and has a scratch on it.