Chapter 10 first Lesson

Diana Pov

I was in the Library reading some advanced magic I heard some rumors that two new students enrolled in this Academy.

"Diana did you hear that we have new two students" The girl has Auburn hair and black eyes said.

"Yes I heard it I'm kinda enthusiastic about these two new students," I said.

"Well Professor Finnelan announced that the new students were gonna be in our same class," The black-haired girl and teal eyes said.

"Oh, really I didn't expect that," I said while closing the book.

"We should go now I don't want Professor finnelan to be disappointed in us," I said while walking away.

"Alright," The two girls agreed.

While we were walking I was guessing what the new students looks like.

When we were inside the classroom I see the trio of Akko, Lotte, and Sucy talking about the new students.

Akko Pov

"If I saw the new students I will show them the shiny rod that Chariot uses!" I said with a proud tone.

"That's nice Akko," Lotte said with a weak smile.

"The new students will not get interested in that toy you buy!"
Hannah said with a teased tone.

"Hey, I saw this at the forbidden forest, not at the toy shop the shiny rod Chariot use is very special to me!" Akko said.

"Oh please what the shiny Rod to do come out some confetti," Barbara said with a teased tone.

Barbara, and Hannah laughed Akko got angry she was gonna stand up but Professor Finnelan was walking into the classroom.

No one POVs

"Good morning Class how's your Spring break," Finnelan asked the Class.

"Before I start my lesson we have two new students who will be in your class" Finnelan announced.

The two new students walked into the classroom when Diana saw Y/N her eyes got wide.

"Class this is your new two classmates," Finnelan said.

Professor Finnelan looked at Y/N and Aurora.

"Please introduced," Finnelan said.

Y/N Pov

When I got inside the room the first that caught my eye is Diana.

I and My sister walk in front of the blackboard.

I looked at the students quietly while I'm looking. Professor tells me to introduce myself.

"Hello I'm Y/N L/N I hope we get along together," I said with a bright smile

When it was Aurora's turn to introduce I caught Diana's attention she was staring at me.

I gave her a little wave and smiled at her

Diana Pov

When I saw Y/N's face my eyes got widened the girl I saw in the town last yesterday was my classmate now.

I stared at her while she introduced herself I felt something weird in my body while I'm staring at her.

When Y/N is done introducing herself she caught me staring at her she gave me a little wave and a calming smile.

I smiled back and gave her a little wave too.

No one POVs

"Thank you so much Y/N and Aurora you may seat in the back," Professor Finnelan said.