28. Journey

"What do you mean we are leaving?" I asked with wide eyes. This is our home, my mother is also buried here.

"We have no other choice, his father said that if you won't marry him we can leave this place" Father told me.

"But wasn't her your friend? How could he.."

"He was never my friend then" my father said sadly.

"But where would we go father?" I asked him

"And would Victor let us go?" I asked and he looked at me.

"We have to leave without telling anyone" he told me.

"But where?" I asked

"I don't know" he sighed.

"I think .. I should marry him" I sighed looking down and father stood up with anger.

"No you are not going to marry that scumbag" he said and I flinched at his loud voice.

"I was idiot marrying you to him, he don't deserve my daughter. He is a pathetic piece of a shit" my father was angry and I haven't seen him like that before.

"Father calm down, don't get so hyper" I calmed hum down and gave him water.

"Start packing essential things" he said to me and I nods at him.

Next day he only told Billy and Billy said he also want to come with us along with his family. He has always considered my father as his father and they don't have any other way to earn so father decided they would also come along but main question was where would we go.

The day came when we had to leave it was night when our all bags were ready along with the horses. There were five horses in total, Peter and Aria on one, Mrs Sofia on another, Billy on third one, father on his horse and me on the one Achilles gave me.

I patted the horse as I sat on it. We were all ready to leave, it was midnight so no one was awake. We made way to the forest quietly and from there we were off to God knows where.

After miles of running through the forest we stopped to rest. Peter and Aria were tired so they slept a little once we stopped. I sat down beside a tree and looked around the place. Where would we go? Who would let us stay with them? I thought and a thought struck me.

No father won't.. I shrugged my thought away.

But we don't have any other choice. My inner self said.

But! I countered.

Come on think who will help you? She said again.

I sighed and took out the map that Achilles gave me. I locate his village which was few miles away from us. I looked at my father who was studying a map with Billy.

"Father" I called him and he came towards me.

"Yes princess" he said.

"We should go here" I said pointing at his village on the map.

"And where is here?" He asked me with a frown.

"Where dark monster live" I whispered and he narrowed his gaze on me.

"Are you crazy? We are not going there" he said and turned around. I stood and went after him.

"Father please he will help us " I said.

"And how are you so sure?" He asked me with frown.

"I lived with him for six months" I said.

"And I lost my daughter in those six months" his frown deepens with a hundred of sadness on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a small voice.

"You don't think I didn't notice you crying at nights, always zoning out. He changed you and I won't forgive him for that, he hurt you" my father said.

"N-no he didn't" I defended.

"Flora you can't lie" my father said.

"Father he is not a good man but I can assure you he is way better than Victor, he is not a monster he seems to be" I said and my father gaze soften a little.

"But.." He said.

"Father look at them, they can't travel more and his village is not too far from here. We can make it before night falls" I said lookimg at littel peter and aria, he thought for some moments.

"Alright but I will kill that bastard if he tried to hurt you" I chuckled at him.

"Believe me he won't hurt me ever again" I said softly.

"Let's go" he said and everyone stood as we made our way towards his village. And unknown smile came on my face just with the thought of seeing them again, by them I mean Amanda and Beatrice.. not anyone else...!

The night falls and we were nowhere near the village. I think we are lost and darkness is making it more difficult.

Peter was now sitting with me on my horse. He was also scared, I covered him with my cloak, the same dark cloak Achilles gave me. We heard footsteps several of them and we stopped. Father and Billy stood in front and told us to stay back.

"Stay back" he said and moved infront. I was brought back to that same day when I was abducted my those thief's and ... no this can't happen again. But don't worry this time I have my father with me. I reassured myself.

"Who are you?" A loud voice boomed.

"Who are you?" My father asked him.

"You are trespassing our land" the man said.

"We are travelers we are just asking through, we didn't know that this land belongs to you" my father said calmly.

"You have to talk to our leader" the man said.

"Alright" my father said and a man ran away may be to fetch his leader. They all look sp unfamiliar but its darkness what can I say.

"Who are you?" A voice boomed and I froze in surprise. I pulled the reign of my horse a little and came face to face with my tormentor and my protector.

"Achilles" I called him and he looked at me as his eyes widen. He looked changed with long hairs and long beard. I smiled at him.

"Flora?" He whispered and then looked at my father and everyone else.

"We need.. your help" I said and he looked at me.

"My help?" He asked a little taken aback.

"How? I mean what .. can I do for you?" He asked.

"Eyes up here boy" my father said in a hard voice and I couldn't help but smile. Achilles also stopped looking at me and looked at my father

"Come" he said and pointed towards the way to his village. He came towards me and looked at me with happiness. He held the rope of my horse and guided it towards his village. I looked at his back all way until we reached.