29. New home

He gave us his house for living there, he gave us the whole first floor. Mrs Sofia Aria and Peter stayed in one room, the same room where I stayed before. The room on their other side was given to father and Billy. And I was given his room which I declined telling him I will manage in the living room but he was adamant. It was weird taking his room, we were all ready taking over his house. I felt bad about it, I thought that he would help us finding a new place or a new home but instead he offered his home which I was grateful for but still it feels weird. He said he will stay in his office.

Father hadn't warmed up to him eventhough he was very respectful towards him. Father was glaring at him like he would kill him any moment but when he saw that he gave all of his house to us he was also confused.

I also had met Beatrice and Amanda as they came to meet as soon as they heard about me. They had gone just now, they both were happy to see me. They offered me to start my new life here and I am thinking about it because I don't think there is any other safe place then this. We would be safest here!

I laid down on his bed and his bed smelled just like him. A smile came on my face, now I am free! And I can sleep in peace today.

I was right I slept like a baby yesterday night and woke up to Peter shouting at me to wake up. When I opened my eyes the sun was already up and I think its 10 or 11. I have never slept for so long may be all the exhaustion was catching up to me. I felt fully rested now.

"Wake up Flora" he said shaking me and I sat up still in sleep.

"Peter don't shake me" I said and he giggled at me.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I asked him confused.

"Your hair look funny" he said and then giggled again. My hand goes upto my hair who were definitely looking like some bird nest.

"Hey laughing at someone is a very bad thing" I scolded him lightly.

"Sorry flora" he said and I kissed his cheek.

"It's fine" I said.

"Oh i forgot that man sent me to wake you up" he said remembering the main reason why he came here.

"Which man?" I asked.

"That.. Dark M-monster" he whispered lightly leaning towards me and I laughed lightly.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Beacause I needed something from my room and .. you were sleeping" he said coming in the room. I instantly stood up beside Peter.

"Oh" I said and then realized all this time he was here listening to our conversation.

"You can take it" I said and he nodded coming in the room going towards the closet room.

"Why didn't you tell me he was outside?" I whispered to Peter but he only shrugged.

"I forgot" he whispered back.

"Go downstairs I will be there in a moment" I told him and he ran out of the room. I folded the blanket and set the pillow back in their place as they were all over the bed. I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around, he came out of the closet room with few things in his hand. He looked at me and his gaze stays like this for a while.