36. Saved

Achilles's pov:

I am going back home after a week, it took too long. I lost many of my good fighters but in compare to our opponent we won. They lost more of their men. It was a fair fight which we won. All this time there was only one thought in my mind to go back to my little flower. She must be waiting for me, a smile came on my face on her thoughts. I can't wait to get back to her and make her mine. I have waited enough, it's going to be year in few days from the first time I saw her. My little flower!

As I reached near my village every thing was quite around as it was only dawn. Everyone must be sleeping, there were few guards at the entrance they shouted In happiness when they saw us and then everyone start gathering around us. I wanted to run to her and see her but I know I can't right now. Fin also came when he heard of my arrival and then Flora's father came, he hugged me for the first time and congratulated for my win. I felt so proud of myself at that moment, I wanted this respect from him and finally I have his approval. My eyes were looking around to find that one person who illuminates my life but she was nowhere to be seen.

I saw my mother and Amanda coming towards me I hugged my mother as she told how proud she is of me. Amanda also embraced me after sometime she has forgiven me and now we are back to being brother and sisters! I smiled at her. I again looked in the ground and then I saw billy running towards us, he looked worried and scared. His family was also behind him they also looked worried. Now I was alert!

"Mr Williams" he was panting when he came near us.

"Miss Flora ... she .. is...." He was panting unable to complete his sentence.

"What happened to her?" I pulled him towards me by grabbing his collar, he looked more frightened.

"She is not in her.. room. We found her everywhere but she is no where" this time it was his mother who spoke. Peter and Aria also looked scared as I was holding their brother but her words made me enrage.

"Where would she go so early in the morning? She would be in the house or maybe at Beatrice's place" Mr Williams spoke and looked at my mother her shakes her head.

"No she wasn't at my place when I left" she said with worry. I pushed Billy away from as he fell on the ground and I was about to run towrads my house but then a guard came running towards us.

"Two guards that are on the north border are dead" he said and I stiffen at his words. Dead! Which means someone invaded and took her. I ran towards the north side not caring about anyone but I felt them follow me I saw dead bodies of those two guards. I looked around and found footsteps in the snow leading to the forest. Fortunately snow didn't fall at night so the footsteps are still intact. I followed them and told one of my guard to bring my horse to me.

I sat on my horse and I saw Mr Williams, Fin and some other guards followed me and few stayed back in the village for protection in my absence. I followed the footsteps and stopped in an open space as I saw a shiny thing on the snow. I jumped off my horse and picked the badge, it has a flag on it. I looked carefully but couldn't pinpoint where I have seen this then Mr Williams came and took the badge from my hand and his face turns red with anger.

"Victor" he whispered and then looked at me.

"Victor took her" he told me and I felt like ripping Victor in two parts, this time I will kill him. It was mistake to leave him the first time, he don't deserve mercy. We again sat on our horses and went in the direction of their old village.