35. Tortured

I woke up on a cold floor and I felt sharp pain in my head from where he hit me. I remember everything that kid, forest and Victor. I looked around and found myself in a cell. It was some sort of basement and there were many cells around. I have never seen this place before. Am I in my old village?

I was shivering with cold and with my shivering body I stood up and went to the metal bars. I tried to open them but there was lock on it. I looked around but there was no one here, all other cells were empty. There was darkness all around the only light was coming from the lantern that was placed on the wall infron of my cell. I inhaled sharply and then went back to sit down on the floor.

I pulled my knees towards my chest and folded my arms around me to get rid of coldness but it was useless. I sat there for so long not knowing what future holds for me. I don't know what is going to happen to me. Will Achilles come to get me? Would he find me?

If I don't get out of here I am sure I will die of hypothermia. This place is very cold like ice and I am shivering mess right now. My teeth are chattering right now and my limbs are numb. Suddenly a door opened with a loud thud, I didn't looked up and kept my eyes closed. I was too lazy and tired to do so. I heard some footsteps and then my cell door was opened.

"Well well well! What have we here?" A mocking voice came and I opened my eyes looking at the intruder who stood infront of me.

"My love you are shivering" he said with fake care and pulled the lock of my hair with his hand from my face. I glared at him.

"You still didn't learnt your lesson, huh?" His voice was hard now, glaring at me he was telling me to stop misbehaving but I couldn't control my anger and my hatred for him.

"Victor.. why are you doing.. this?" I said with great difficulty.

"You were.. once my ... friend" I tried to put some sense in his senseless brain but what can one do when the other doesn't want to understand.

"I can ask you the same thing, I was once your friend and now I can be your husband. Why are you running away from me?" He gritted in anger.

"Victor .. I have already told you.. I don't..love you" I said.

"And I also have told you that I.DON'T.CARE!" His voice boomed in the empty space as he pulled my hair harshly.

"I love someone else" it came out of my mouth and he stilled. His glare harden and he looked enraged.

"What did you say?" He said slowly as if warning me to change my words.

"I love someone else" I said again and the next moment I felt a hard slap on my right cheek. I hears a loud ringing in my right ear and I can feel blood coming out of my lips. He then grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I cried out in pain, I felt like my hair will be pulled out of their roots if he kept grabbing them like that. I tried to pull him away from me but with his other hand he grabbed my both wrist in his single hand and clutched them harshly in his hand.

"You love him? Don't you? That dark monster!" He spit the words with hatred as I was crying in pain.

"Leave me" I said thrashing around in his grip.

"How can you love that monster?" He barked at me.

"He is not a monster, you are" I yelled at him and finally freed my self from him and pushed him away from me.

"You are a monster, a cruel, ruthless monster. He is nothing like you, he has never tried to hurt me unlike you" I was yelling at him.

"He never hit me but you  .... I hate you Victor" I shouted at him and then the next moment I saw he removed a whip from under his cloak and I looked at him with wide eyes. No he won't do that! I told myself.

"You know what I will give you the reason to hate me now. I was very good with you but you deserve my goodness. Girls die to marry me and you ..." He said with such distaste and eyed me as if I am filth.

"You need to be tamed but don't worry I will tame you" he said and I felt the first hit on my sides and I cried out in pain and fell on my knees after that I Don't know how many times he whip me but my back and legs were burning with pain and there was blood all over me, my blood. I was lying lifelessly on the floor when he stopped. I couldn't even cry anymore. My throat was dry from all the crying and yelling. I felt like dying at that moment.

"I hope you learned your lesson, once you wake up you have to get ready for our marriage which would take place tonight so get some rest" he said as he kneel infront of me and caressed my cheeks. I couldn't even stop him from touching me.

"I will be back, love" he said and there was a sick smile on his face and then I lost my consciousness and succumb to darkness but not before listening to loud voices.

***************************

Eid Mubarak to everyone who is celebrating ❤😍