1.4

Lady Wifi

Class just ended and Chloe did not hesitate to take me away before I could talk with my friends. "It came in!" She squealed, as she led me to her locker, "I couldn't wait till this weekend to show you. I'm so excited!" She then opened her locker to reveal two hero suits. I gaped at fabric, "They're so realistic." I agreed I would dress up and play superhero with her, but with these costumes, someone might find out who I am.

I have to get out of here fast, there's a supervillain on the loose and I'm on the brink of having my identity being exposed. Making an excuse to use the bathroom, I run out to transform and before I left I heard Chloe yelling to me about putting something in my locker. Well, it didn't matter right now as I headed out to stop the menacing villain.
After a few minutes, everything was settled and I was ready to leave and find Chloe before Chat stopped me.

"Hey!" He said as he tapped my shoulder. I turned and smiled, hoping he wouldn't see my blush, "Hey." I replied, "Did you need something?" He smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck, "It's nothing really, I just wanted to know if-" Before he could finish his sentence, his ring beeped, telling him that he only had a minute left. I smiled softly, "Maybe you could tell me next time, kitty. When we have more time to talk and not show our identities to the public." He nodded, quite sadly I presumed, and made his way out of the crowded streets as I did the same.

After I detransformed I handed Flaame a cookie. As she ate it, she looked at me and smirked, "H-hey." She teased. I hugged as I crossed my arms, "I didn't sound like that. "Sure." She said, rolling her eyes as she finished her cookie. As she did, I headed home and texted Chloe an apology for leaving her behind. She'd probably be mad at me for leaving in a rush, but I know she'll get over it, especially since we'll be trying out the new costumes this weekend. I may be to old to play dress up, but I find it enjoyably to be a kid again, especially with a friend like Chloe, who is a kid at heart.

The next morning, Marinette wasn't there, instead I saw Alya and Nino, but before I could go up and talk to them, they already left.

Hmmm, not suspicious at all.

To fuel my curiosity I followed them all the way to the lockers. When I arrived I saw Nino talking to Chloe as Alya watched from afar. I was so confused. What the heck were they doing?

Wait...

Knowing Alya, she might've found something suspicious. Shoot, did they see Chloe's costume. Did she see me? God, I hope she didn't see me. In hopes of clearing my name, I decided to talk to her.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask Alya, surprising the girl. She turned around, quick as lightning, "Nothing, girl. Just chilling." She then proceeded to back up, getting out her phone before handing me random papers, "Why don't you head into class and take these with you. School will start soon. I can get your stuff for you. But, before you go, can I ask you something?"

I was beyond terrified for what she will say next, "Y-yeah?" I stuttered as she looked at me suspiciously. She spoke, "Are you hiding anything from me? Like a secret I identity or something." I gulped, "No, why?" She shrugged, "Nothing, just asking. See ya later." She then ushered me out, and I was left utterly confused as I walked along the hallway.

Heading to the classroom, I heard a bit of commotion from the place I left, but I decided  not to involve myself in it. As I sat in my seat, I noticed Alya walking. Though it wasn't towards the classroom, but past.