2.10

Anansi

"It's okay, you can go without me." I try to decline as I headed out the classroom with Adrien hot on my heels. "Why not? Nino will be there and I don't want to go without you."

I sighed, "Yea, but it's at Alya's house and Marinette is going to be there... it's just awkward okay?"

I held my backpack tighter as I walk over to Chloe, "Besides I have plans with Chloe. Right, Chlo?"

Chloe turned to me with a raised brow, "I'm hanging with Luka tonight. He's taking me to an underground concert."

Adrien smirked as I frowned in disappointment. "So what I'm hearing is that you're free." He leaned in as I leaned back against Chloe who continued to text on her phone.

"I still don't think-" Adrien cut me off with a pout, "Please, y/n. I really want to hang with Nino, but I'm not allowed out unless I'm with you."

I stared at him with a blank face, "Well that's just sad." He only looked back with a pleading puppy look.

Darn his stupid pretty face...

I eventually gave in with an exasperated sigh. "Okay fine, but you better not leave me alone, or I swear I'll kill you myself."

Adrien instantly lit up and wrapped me into his arms. "Yes! Thanks babe, I love you." He then gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before running over to Nino.

I could help but blush as he left, even after all this time he still makes me get butterflies.

"Babe... that's a new one." She whispered jokingly and I smacked her arm, telling her to shut up, only causing her to laugh more.

However our laughter died down when Adrien came back over, but not alone.

Along with him was Nino, Alya, and Marinette.

Chloe patted me on the back, "And that's my cue to leave. Good luck, y/n!" She then left, leaving me alone with the new group.

I stared awkwardly as they walked towards me. The boys adorned smiles on their faces, but the girls had the exact opposite.

I sigh, knowing this awkardness will last the whole night. "So, Adrien told me you guys can come with! Sweet!" He walked up to me and put an arm around my shoulder, "Not gonna lie I was missing you in the group." I roll my eyes as he messes with my hair.

Alya stared straight at me, "What now you're gonna steal my man too?" She gave a scowl as I stared straight at her.

Enough is enough

"What are you going to do about it." I stare at her defiantly as she looked like she was ready to pounce on me. She took a step forward before Nino held her back, "C'mon Alya, aren't you a little happy that the whole gang is back together?"

She eventually calmed down, but not without spitting out, "I'm not friends with a liar."

Offended, I furrow my brows while Adrien held my hand, not without the girls noticing. I scoffed, "When did I ever lie?"

Marinette looked down shlyly as she answer my question, "You lied to me about not liking Adrien." She looked up at me with accusatory eyes before leaving, taking an enraged Alya with her.