2.7

The Sapotis

Chloe, Luka, Adrien, and I all gathered around my basement bar counter filled with beakers, fluids, tubes, and smack in the middle a captured akuma flailing about in the glass container.

Adrien stared at the thing, "Okay so let me get this straight, while I was stuck in my room, you capture an akuma, get Chloe to help you, find this guy-" 

"Luka." Luka interuppted.

Adrien nodded, "Luka, right. You just find him and add him on to this what- what are we know?" Chloe sighed, "TBD, We'll think of a team name later, Kitty." Adrien stopped and eyed the girl, "You're...different." 

Chloe shrugged, "Never changed. But, what is different is that we now have an advantage to stopping Hawkmoth and finding out who it is." She then stood by me taking the charm in front of us. "We have a way to protect people from akumatizing, and now we have a lead to Hawkmoth." She smirked, "and calling you kitty is kinda growing on me."

Adrien scoffed, "Only, Y/n can call me that." Luka laughed, "Not going to lie, I thought Adrikins was better." He then glanced at Adrien, "But I see why you call him kitty."

Adrien's face turned red as he cleared his throat, "So anyways, what are we going to do." I couldn't help but laugh as I walked over to him, "We aren't going to do anything." Adrien tried to protest, but I cut him off with a kiss on the cheek, "Yet."

He smiled and took a snack as I continued, "It's late now, but I need to make sure my lead is right, so I'm sending Chloe out to get clues tomorrow." I then turned to Luka, "And you can go with her if you want." 

Luka smiled slightly as he stood up. "Yes ma'am." He joked as he gathered his things and looking towards Chloe, "Ready?" Chloe returned with a light blush, "Yea." She then stood beside the boy and walked out.

I smiled as they left and Adrien huffed, "How do you know him anyways." I chuckled remembering the last time we met, "He almost ran me over, but then gave me some advice about dating you."

Adrien turned to look at me, "That's... actually believable. Coming from you."

I laugh as I pull him close giving him a peck on the cheek.  He held my waist, "So, now that the other two left. What are we going to do."

I held him by the neck, "Well, I was thinking that we can have a movie night. You and me, some popcorn..."

He smirked, "I could be down for that." I smile, "Of course you would... kitty." He let out a soft laugh at the nickname before walking over to the mini home theater, carrying me in his arms.

He sat me down on one of the chairs and flicked through the movies we had on the screen. "So, Nino told me about what Alya said to you." He began as he continued to browse, "You know she's just saying those things because you can. You did nothing wrong."

I sighed as I leaned against Adrien, "Yeah, I know, but it still hurts." Adrien looked over to me and gave my hand a squeeze as Plaag groaned, "God, I can't take your lovey-dovey stuff anymore. Just pick a movie!"

We laughed and turned back to the screen only to find a red gremlin poking through. I sit up, "That's not part of the-" I try to say, but was cut off by the gremlins laughter. 

It then ran over to me and took the snacks and popcorn from my hands. I yelled as it grabbed all my food and chomped away, multiplying with each bite. I quickly stood up and looked over to a worried Flaame and transformed.

After I did I looked over to Adrien who did the same. "So," He said holding out his hand, "Ready to fight crime, princess?" I chuckle as I take his hand, "Always, kitty."