2.5

Tell (Gorizilla)

Okay, today is the day I tell Marinette, and I won't back down. I have already put it off for about a week and I can't just sit and watch as she still tries to be with my boyfriend.

Honestly it's starting to get a bit sad.

So, here I am pacing in front of the bakery, finding the right words to tell Marinette the truth. I can't back down, I won't back down!

Well, I won't after I get a smoothie...

I was about to walk away when Sabine opened the door. "Oh Y/N, sweetie, it's nice to see you. You can come in, we just opened. You want some macarons for your mother?" I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly, thank you Ms. Cheng, but I'm actually here to see Marinette."

Sabine smiled, "Oh I see, going to make sure she gets to the pool on time?"

Pool? what pool? Was there something I'm missing?

I shook my head, "No, I was actually hoping I could talk to her." Sabine gestured upstairs, "She's in her room, you know where it is, right."

I nodded and thanked Sabine before heading up the stairs to Marinette's room. I knocked and called out for her, but there was no answer.

That's odd.

I open the door and call for her again, only finding out that she's glued to the computer screen with a moving plushie feeding her ice cream. The word "Adrien" repeating over and over again.

Great, this is going to be harder than I thought.

...wait moving plushie?

I called out once again and Marinette jumped in shock, causing everything to fly. I stepped to the side so a random spoon wouldn't hit me in the face.

"O-oh, Y/N! What are you doing here?" She asked as she scrambled to tidy up. I decided to help as I responded, "Well I was hoping I could talk to you."

She looked up, "Oh? What about?"

I was about to respond when Marinette's phone rang, "Marinette, I've been waiting for you for like fifteen minutes, where are you?" I look down to see Alya on the other side. Marinette stumbled, "Oh, well I was getting ready, then Y/N came and-"

"Wait Y/N's there?"

I leaned forward so I was in camera, "Hey, Alya. How's it going."

Alya squinted her eyes, "Fine, what are you doing there. Not holding Marinette up, I hope?" I shook my head, "Not at all, was just hoping I can have a little chat with her before she had to hit the pool. I didn't know you guys had plans today that was my bad."

Alya looked away, clearly annoyed. Probably about me. "No its okay, I was going to invite you, but I guess my message didn't send all the way." I waved it off, "Oh no, its okay. I have plans anyways. Maybe next time."

This wasn't a lie I actually did have plans. I was going to meet Adrien at the movies and watch his mother's film. It doesn't happen often so he was hoping he could catch it on the big screen.

Alya politely smiled and said her goodbye's not before telling Marinette to hurry it up.

As she hung up Marinette started to get ready, "So what were you going to tell me?" She asked as she picked out swimwear to pack.

"Oh uh," I began, trying to find the right words to say, "I actually wanted to talk about, uh,"

"Adrien?" She gasped as she looked out the window.

"Actually yea, how did you-" I stopped when I realized she wasn't looking at me, but rather outside where Adrien ran.

Why was he- oh wait never mind I can hear the mob.