Chapter 24:Bubu Pharmacy.

Location: Liyue Street

Shirou pov

I'm currently walking along the street of liyue harbor,on my left hand is Aoi while my right hand is holding hu tao hand.

Many people whisper around us about hu tao and me,I look toward her to see her face is red.

Me(smirk):"oya!is the director of the wangsheng funeral parlor embarrassed ~"

Hu tao (embarrassed):"shut up you!I definitely gonna buried you soon!"

I chuckle.

I let go of her hand.

Me:"sorry, sorry,but this should be enough lesson to not mess with me."

Hu tao just grumble while saying some dark stuff.

Me:"by the way I never introduce Aoi to you properly right?"

Hu tao:"the slime,yeah why does it not attacking people?"

Me:"ahem!well you see Aoi is beyond human understanding, even I don't know why she stay with me,but she is a good slime that I can promise,right Aoi?"

Aoi:"wiggle!"

Hu tao:"hmm if you say so."

I look around the place,the people of liyue style of clothes really interesting,the guard here use a spear.

Me:"the vibe here is different from mondstadt."

Hu tao:"how so?"

Me:"the City of mondstadt have really have a free and cheerful vibe while liyue have a traditional, history and wealth like vibe."

Hu tao:"I can see that."

We continue our way around the street,we buy some snack,some dark joke, getting chase by some people because hu tao try to sell coffin to a old guy saying that he gonna disappear soon.

We currently Infront of a building.

Me:"what is this building?"

Hu tao:"this is the bubu pharmacy,my favorite place to meet someone!"

Me:"bubu pharmacy?is this some kind of clinic?"

Hu tao:"it place selling medicine and herb."

Me:"I see."

Hu tao:"now let's go!"

We enter the building,there was no one inside.

Me:"there seem no one inside the place,is it's close?"

Hu tao:"no way,it suppose to open today."

Me:"someone here?"

???:"welcome to the Bubu Pharmacy,may I take your order?"