Chapter 42: Abyss Herald

Location:liyue Harbor

Shirou pov

It's been a few days since I got out of the prison for misunderstanding...

Jeanne and aoi by my side while scathach said that she found something to do or should I say work.

She works for a book company or something, wondering what she wrote?... apparently she tries to make money by selling the book she knows back in my world ...I wonder if she even has a book back at shadow land ?

Shirou:"Jeanne, we'll be doing a commission for a guild today."

Jeanne:"yes mast-i mean shirou!"

Aoi jump on top of my head....wow since aoi is a hydro slime..it is cooling my body heat.

Damn!why is the sun so bright today!?

As we almost reached our dear favorite guild advisor Katheryne ,we saw lumine and paimon talking with ganyu.

Shirou:"hey guys."

The three look at me....oi!what with that predator eyes!oi! why are you coming toward me lumine!?

She grab shoulder....

Lumine:"you coming with me to capture a group of treasure Horders!"

Jeanne:"why ms.lumine?"

Lumine:"ms?...yes please call me ms!ahem it because beside everyone I know so far...you two are kinda broken."

What are we! A fanfiction character!?

Lumine:"c'mon now it's quest set by the qixing!there will be many rewards right little ms.ganyu!"

Ganyu(blush):"stop with the name!.."

Shirou:"are you two in some sort of relationship?"

Ganyu/lumine:"NO!!!/YES!!!"

ganyu:"WAIT WHAT!?"

Lumine:"don't worry darling we will talk later...."

Lumine slams the wall and whispers to ganyu..

Lumine:"in our house...."

Ganyu start to blush as a steam is coming out of her ears....

I don't know what to think... whether I should disgust by this sight....or bless...

Shirou:"paimon does she have a mental problem or what?"

Paimon:"well something like that,she spend too much primogem but all she got is four star item,so I'm order to release her stress....well you see what happened..."

Jeanne:"so she is a gambler?"

Paimon:"No,it a system you use primogem to make wish for weapon or character to be by your side during your adventure.."

Shirou:"you talk like the reality is a video game."

Paimon turn around and start floating away...

Shirou:"why won't you answer!!!"

Is reality just a video game!?am I even real!?am I this whole time just a character for people to watch and enjoy!?nononononono! I am real!!!

A hand touch me.

Jeanne:"shirou,you having a mental breakdowns face again."

...
..
.
Shirou:"let just go do the damn quest..."

[Timeskip]

Right now we inside some random dungeon...it look like it been abandoned for a long time,a perfect place for treasure Horders...