Chapter 44: Next Adventure

[Jeanne pov]

Currently lumine, paimon, scathach,jean and me are waiting outside a room.

Inside the room are Barbara and a few sisters who are tending master.

In the last fight, master was defeated by the assassin class servant, kiritsugu Emiya...

Master once told me that inside of him have the everlasting utopia or the sheath of the sword of promise victory.

Avalon.

It's supposed to heal him but currently the healing effect is slow.

I believe that master can win....but he must have hesitated because of the assassin's true identity.

*Click!*

I see the door opened to reveal Barbara with sweat and a tired face...

Barbara:"The good news is mr.shirou is doing fine but bad news he's not waking up yet."

I nod and move past her and enter the room to see master laying on the bed while having bandages wrap around his body.

His breathing is normal...why is Avalon not doing its job to heal the master?

Scathach:"looks like he'll be fine.."

Lumine:"It's My fault...if only I didn't drag him with me doing this quest."

I put a hand on her shoulder..

Jeanne:"no it's not your fault, it should be my fault...I was too focused on my master order and believed him to the point that I ignored his safe being."

Scathach:"then it is also my fault."

Paimon:"paimon worried! Is shirou not going to wake up!"

Barbara:"I'm not sure....but he looks tired, let's give him time to rest for now."

The atmosphere around is gloomy because shirou Emiya is not waking up.... master what is happening.....you always immediately rise up and fight ....what is happening now....

__________________________________________

[Shirou pov]

[Location: Unlimited Blade Work]

Currently I'm walking through the snowy night while getting pushed by the strong breeze.

I grabbed a nameless sword and used it as a support.

I'm walking endlessly without a goal...

The usual moonlight that shines brighter is now covered by dark clouds ....

Why am I here.....

Why am I not waking up....

Where is Avalon.....

The more I walk, the more tired I become and my eyelids slowly close.....

*Crack!*

The sword that I have been using cracked and shattered made me fall to the snowy ground.... My face meets the cold ground......snow slowly buried my body.....

It is lonely........

This reality marble symbolizes my loneliness......no.....it symbolizes life and the struggle of shirou Emiya....

I close my eyes.......

???:"hey don't sleep yet...it's not your time yet."

Huh?

I heard a voice.... suddenly I felt warm and no longer cold...

I open my eyes to see a field of flowers and countless trees....in the middle of the beautiful garden stand a tall single tower.