Chapter 34: Something To Protect

Location: jade chamber

Shirou pov

We just arrived at the jade chamber,the cloud turn dark, lightning strike liyue harbor,the wind blew aggressively and the ocean wave start to form a vortex.

Paimon:"what is happening."

Lumine:"it must have to do with what childe just did."

Shirou:"......"

I look intensely at the vortex forming in the ocean,I can feel a malice intent from it,is there something in the ocean that can give this murderous feeling.

???:"what are you doing here?"

We turn around to see Xiao and behind him there a lot of people.

Miyu:"oni-chan!!"

Shirou:"Miyu...."

Miyu:"hmm is something wrong?you look less energy."

Shirou:"......"

Suddenly a few figure come out of the sea,it was blue sea serpent with more head.

Paimon:"what is that!!"

Ganyu:"the overlord of vortex,osial."

Cloud retainer:"it seem somebody wake it up from it slumber."

Paimon:"wait why is the adepti here!? Aren't the adepti and qixing hate each other?"

Ningguang :"we put our Dignity away and combine to defeat the same enemy."

Jeanne:"so will the power of both qixing and adepti enough for this."

Cloud retainer:"no,even both side join together,it will not be enough."

Paimon:"then how!? aren't you all suppose to be liyue pro-."

Shirou:"paimon shut your mouth."

Paimon:"Eeep!!!"

Ganyu:"what with we shirou?"

Lumine:"yeah he seem change,it like that eversince we defend the golden house."

I can't feel any emotion in me,the people I kill at the golden house bring me back the feeling when I kill during the grail wars.

I look at my hand,I really did change huh....

Cloud retainer:"well one has been bickering with the guizhong ballistas that can only operating with adepti."

Ningguang:"please all the adepti lend your power,we don't have much time the battle can begin now."

Ningguang start to float,she release few blue gem before it all fly toward the chamber corner forming a blue circle.

Three small circle appear and shine before revealing the guizhong ballistas.