Chapter 35:Domain Artifacts.

2 week after the event: shadow in blade.

Shirou pov

It been two week since the events of getting Isekai Isekai into a world that was corrupted by the evil version of me.

Many thing happened,tiamat was summon,lancer get killed again,hutao hug me....ahem!,getting new weapon to summon.

I also meet alot of new people.

I met a female version of Merlin,enkidu,cu chulainn, scathach,tiamat.

And don't forget I also met an evil counterpart of me,the future counterpart heroic Spirit Emiya,The unlimited Blade Works shirou Emiya,senji muramasa whose reside in the body of shirou Emiya.

But because of those event I lose one of my servant Mordred Pendragon,but I promise that I will summon her again.

*Flip*

I close the diary and look around.

Currently it was night as me, Jeanne, scathach and Aoi is camping at the cliffside that separate between mondstadt and liyue.

Jeanne and Aoi is sleeping in their camp while scathach is reading a book she bought at liyue harbor before we left.

Scathach:"master it seem you done writing your today diary."

Shirou:"yes,may I ask scathach what is the book you reading about?"

Scathach close her book and look toward me.

Scathach:"it a book called Destiny/stay day: Infinite cooking Job."

Shirou:"interesting what is it about?"

Scathach:"well it about a boy that dream to become the chef of justice,in order to do that he has to participate in tournament called the holy food war,where he battle other six contenders to win the holy lamb sauce."

Shirou:"ummm that interesting,where did I heard that story before..."

Scathach:"anyway master I think you should go to sleep now,it already 11 pm."

Shirou:"it ok I can wait a b-"

Scathach:"no,I said now young man."

Shirou:"what are my mom!?"

Scathach:"no ,but from now on I will be your teacher and I will teach you more refine way of Battle."

Shirou:"do you forget who have power here,I can literally command you to do whatever I want."

Scathach hold he body with both hand.

Scathach:"it can't be!? does master want something from my beautiful sexy yet holy body!?"

Wait did she just praise her own body...nah.

Shirou:"nope not interested."

I immediately go inside my camp and close any openings.

Scathach:"hey what do you mean by that!?"
___________________________________________

In the morning.

Shirou pov

We are currently standing Infront of a structure that connect to a mountain.

Shirou:"what is this?"

Jeanne:"look there is a sign."

We go near the sign board.

Scathach:"ridge watch domain,a place where brave people conquer the domain."

Shirou:"so it like some sort of dungeon from video game?"

Scathach:"it also say 'the one who conquered the domain shall be reward with a fine artifact."