special: Shadow In Blade Part 3

Author:"look who we have here,if you make it to this point it mean you have read the previous part."

Author:"well welcome to the special last part,will shirou and friend save the world from his evil counterpart?"

Author:"well if you want to know read it until the end."

Shirou:"author-san, everyone is ready to shoot the fight scene."

Author:"oh I will be there in a minute, anyway enjoy!"

Shirou:"enjoy."
___________________________________________

Location: fuyuki shrine

Scathach:"look like it begin."

Shirou:"everyone let go and take back the future!"

They enter the shrine gate to met with an army of dragon tooth warrior.

Scathach:"we handle it here,you six go now!"

Cu:"don't worry about us!"

Bennett:"go mr.shirou!!"

Lumine:"we wish you good luck!"

Paimon:"paimon and Aoi will give you all best supports!!"

Aoi:"wiggle!!!"

Shirou about to go only to stop by Hutao.

Hutao:"whatever please comeback to me, promise me."

Shirou:"I promise."

The six people,shirou,ubw shirou,Emiya,Merlin , muramasa and Mordred go toward the black pillar in the sky.

Cu:"hey it been awhile since we fight together shishou."

Scathach:"you correct,let see if you still strong when the last time I saw you."

Lumine:"Don't forget about us too."

Bennett:"this is gonna be hard fight but I gonna be strong to endure it!"

Hutao:"this people is corpse right?it my job as wangsheng funeral parlor director to send them to the afterlife."

Paimon:"let win and go back home."

A skeleton appear beside shirou as he was running but only to be destroy by lumine use wind power to push it.

Lumine:"go!!"

Shirou nod and continue to run.

Scathach:"can you catch up with me,setanta?"

Cu:"that my question!!"

The student and teacher start to murder anyone that stand in their way.

Bennett charge his blade with flame elements before slash toward a group and make an explosion that send the group and Bennet? flying away.

Hutao swirls her spear around making it infused with flame and strike any nearby enemy,she then suddenly make a ghost appear before grab it tail and swing it toward the enemy!!

Lumine slash one of the warrior,she then realized she was surrounded before stomp the ground unleash a shockwave as a crystalize stone erupt from the ground and impale any enemy nearby.

Paimon fly up with Aoi and stone in hand before start to throw stone at the enemy making them to target her before lumine take out them.

Lumine:"paimon nice distraction!"

Paimon:"hmph!paimon is useful!!"

Scathach:"hey young girl you got a nice spear handling."

Hutao:"thank you but my is not good as you!"