Chapter 33: Battle Around

Location:"liyue Street.

Shirou pov

I was call to go on a meeting with the Fatui member, apparently they have an important mission for the new recruit.

I gave Mordred and Jeanne money to spend so they can't bother with my illegal job.

And here I am,in the same suspicious alleyways where I was recruit by mistake.

Alex:"thanks you for coming today, harbinger childe have ask me to give you all too class mission."

F.r:"sir what is it?"

Alex:"you all job are to cover the liyue harbor all corner and make sure nobody enter or leave the harbor."

Shirou:"why?"

Alex:"today harbinger childe will take the geo archon gnosis from it corpse,he will bring it back to tsaritsa,our job is to cause commotion while he take the gnosis."

I see so childe gonna steal the archon gnosis....wait zhongli is still alive so does that there is no gnosis in the body...I think childe got trick.

Alex:"anyway dismiss and go to your spot!"

I go into a different corner and take off my Fatui uniform,and run toward wangsheng funeral parlor.

When I arrive I see zhongli looking toward the sea.

Shirou:"zhongli!"

Zhongli:"hmm?shirou may I help you."

Shirou:"the Fatui is planning on taking your gnosis."

Zhongli:"I know."

Shirou:"you knew!?"

Zhongli:"after all I made a deal,I will give them my gnosis."

Shirou:"what deal!?"

Zhongli:"that is not for you to know."

Shirou:"wait first what is gnosis?"

Zhongli:"it what make us archon connect to the Celestia."

Shirou:"then why did you made a deal to give something important."

Zhongli:"simple, I'm retired from being god,I believe that people of this city can accomplish many great thing even without my help."

Zhongli:"I think you should go the golden house."

Shirou:"why?"

Zhongli:"traveler lumine and paimon might be in danger as childe is also there."

Shirou:"you knew childe is there,then why didn't you tell those two!"

Zhongli:"....."

Tch!this man.

I run toward the golden house.

___________________________________________

I arrive at the golden house,many Fatui is protecting the place,I don't have much time I rush straight ahead.

Fatui:"hey stop!!"

I trace kanshou and Bakuya then jump and make overhead slash killing the guy.

Fatui:"damn it!! everyone kill this bastard for killing Ben!!!"

Many Fatui coming toward me,I parry an incoming attack and spin around make diagonal strike killing two.

One try to restraint my movement with a chain,but I grab the chain and pull him toward me before use the chain blade to stab his heart.