Chapter 39: Otherworldly Meeting

Shirou pov

Katheryne:"please help us mr.emiya."

Currently I'm sitting Infront of katheryne inside the adventure guild's.

She told me that there seem to be horde of monster coming to mondstadt from East.

Here I thought I can just enjoy the festival.

Shirou:"how about the knight of favonius?"

Katheryne:"they are defending both north and south area, currently we do not have many people."

Shirou:"have the guild's told the citizen of the city."

Katheryne:"no,we were hopping the monster defeat fast,so the festival can continue without an issues."

Shirou:"so the guild's didn't warn the citizen,I know that the festival is important but the citizen life is more matter."

Shirou:"there is no festival if there's no people to celebrate right."

Sigh...

Even when I get to rest, people still come to me asking for help...

Wait..

Shirou:"how about west?"

Katheryne:"lumine and her party is taking care of the west area."

Shirou:"I see...is there any reinforcement for the east side."

Katheryne:"yes you would not go alone,there will be few adventurer helping as well."

Shirou:"sure I help but there better be good reward."

Katheryne:"yes we will reward all the one that defend the city."

If it was me before the Holy grail war's I would definitely do this for free,but now I learn it ok to be selfish,why would I help people if there nothing for me to gain....

My mind is really setting well with the personality of Heroic Spirit Emiya.

Shirou:"where should I go?"

Katheryne:"please be ready and go to the gate,there will someone guiding all adventurer to the area."

___________________________________________

Currently me, Jeanne and scathach are waiting with the other adventurer at the front gate.

Scathach:"master I'm sure we three alone can just slay all the monster."

Shirou:"yeah that what I also think but something dangerous is at the place."

Scathach:"how you know?"

Shirou:"my guts feeling."

Eversince I arrive here I got a weird feeling in my stomach about this expedition to the east where there is a horde of monster.

Yesterday I just arrived at the city and got to enjoy the festival,today I'm gonna go to war...curse E-rank luck.

*Bam!*

I collide into someone.

Shirou:"sorry."

???:"no it ok I'm at fault for not looking."

???:"may I ask is this the place where the adventure to gather and go the east?"

Jeanne:"yes sir..."

???:"oh sorry I didn't introduce myself."

"