special: Shadow In Blade Part 1

Location:Fuyuki

The city is engulfed in fire,many building collapsing,many cry of people can be heard.

???:"mother........ father....."

A single auburn young boy walking through the fiery hell with no life in his eyes.

The boy climb over some building to search for his parents but to see a sea of flame eating people away,he saw all the people start to burning.

The boy go back down and continue his search.

???:"mother...... father.....wait why can't I remember they're name....."

The keep walking through the flame lifeless.

Suddenly the building above in explode and many debris falling toward him.

???:"!!!!"

*Boom!*

The debris hit the boy,the boy is trap under some debris,the boy will die if he does not get out of that place,but the boy did not seem trying to get out.

???:"whatever."

The boy close his eyes waiting for the inevitable.....but suddenly he heard a digging sound.

Out of miracles some lift the debris on top of him....to reveal a man with tire eyes wearing a black suits.

The boy reach his toward the man before getting hold by the man.

The man suddenly cry.

???:"thank goodness you ok!!"

The boy look at the man confused?he glad to save the boy,why?

Tiredness came over the boy as he close his eyes.

The area around the two suddenly glow gold as the man pull out a golden scabbard before place it in the boy body.

The scabbard is non other than sheath of the sword of promising victory Excalibur.

Avalon.
___________________________________________

Location: Liyue Harbor

Shirou pov

My name is shirou Emiya the adopt son of kiritsugu Emiya,the big brother of Miyu (Emiya) edelfelt. it been four month since I arrive at this world of Teyvat.

I have cross many obstacles to come to this point.

I have to fight in a holy grail war between seven participants,a fake king if heroes Gilgamesh in order to save my little sister Miyu.

After successfully done that I encountered with the mage of bullshit zelretch,I made a deal with him.

He sent me to the world of Teyvat in order to save this world from incoming danger.

The world of Teyvat the world that rule by seven nation,each nation have a god that have their own elemental power,some people are bless with the elements power by the god called vision.

The first person I happened to met is Aoi the good slime that becomes my traveling partners.

I than arrive at the city of wind mondstadt where I met a lot of people,Amber, Bennett, Noelle, Barbara,Diluc,jean,rosaria,klee,sucrose, albedo ,lumine,paimon,razor and venti.

While I was at mondstadt I summon two servant to my side first is Jeanne D'arc the holy maiden of Orleans' and Mordred Pendragon the knight of treacherous.

We all a lot of adventure climbing a snowy mountain, soloing a giant solve,fish blasting, fighting a giant lizard, getting a glider license and go on a dungeon crawling.