𝙩𝙬𝙤

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Reyna hadn't been answering her phone, the triplets wanted to hang out with her, but not even her cousin and brother knew where she was.

"She just left pretty early," Diego, her brother said and went back to his phone. "She hasn't been answering my texts," Elmer said shrugging as Matt looks at Nick with a worried expression on his face.

"I'm sure she is fine, she probably wants a day without us," Elmer said making all of them laugh, except for Matt who still felt nervous.

"Well we can't start watching the movies till she comes," Matt said as they all rolled their eyes at him.

"She will get so pissed if we start without her," Matt said again as they all nodded.

Suddenly the Sturniolo's front door burst open, and all you could hear was laughter.

Matt rolled his eyes knowing who's laughter that belonged to, he turned around to see his mom and Reyna with bags in their hands.

"Where have you been? we were worried," Chris said as he looked at his mom and then back at her.

"Yesterday Mary Lou called me and asked me if I wanted to get pedicures and manicures," Reyna said, showing her black nails.

"And you didn't answer because??" Nick said as Mary Lou scoffed. "You guys worry too much," She murmured as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Oh look who is talking!" Nick said making his mother laugh. "My phone is dead," Reyna said as she set her bags down.

"Can we watch the movies now?" Diego asked as he looked at everyone. "Do you guys want food," Mary Lou asked as all the teens quickly nodded.

Reyna walked over to Matt and pulled him by the arm towards the couch with her. She sat next to Chris and forced Matt to sit.

"I'm calling Alahna," Reyna said opening up her phone to Ft one of her best friends.

Alahna quickly answered.
"Hey hoe," Alahna said as Reyna laughed. "I'm at Nick's, come here," Reyna told as Mary Lou ordered pizza on her phone.

"Ugh give me like 20," Alahna said as Reyna nodded. "Okay bye," Reyna said hanging up.

"Don't tell me that now we have to wait till Alahna gets here," Diego said as Reyna nodded.

"I fucking hate yall," Diego said going back to his phone

"You love us, Dieguito," Chris said in a mocking tone

_____

Almost everybody had fallen asleep when Reyna turns to Matt to see if he had fallen asleep but he didn't.