𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

"If we get married you can spend all the time at my house!" 9-year-old Matt explained to 8-year-old Reyna.

"I'm Always at your house already!" She said complaining.
"But if we get married it will be permanent!" Matt said as the girl thought for a second.

"Okay!"

───

Baby Nick stood between the 'couple' and Chris, Alahna, Diego, and Elmer stood around them.
"here we have Reyna and Matt,"
"they are getting married, so she can become my sister," Nick said smiling down at the girl as Matt gasped.

"Is that the real reason we are getting married?" Matt asked her as she shrugged.
"and my sister," Chris said as Matt turned to him.

"That means that we will be cousins!" Elmer said hugging Chris as Diego thought for a second.

"I don't want Nick to be my brother... he is my best friend," Diego said as they all turned to him confused.

"I don't understand. Wouldn't that be cooler? If your best friend was also your brother!" Elmer said turning to his cousin.

"It's fine! I understand what he is trying to say," Nick said smiling at Diego who smiled back.

"Wait I'm the only one that's not part of the family!" Alahna said scoffing at everybody 

"It's fine you will marry Nick," Reyna shrugged as Nick and Diego both said "NO"

"Okay, then you can marry Chris,"

Chris turned around with an apparent blush on his face.
"I don't want to get married," Chris said folding his hands across his chest.

"Suck it up! I want to be a sister too!" Alahna screamed to Chris as he rolled his eyes

"But I do not want to get Married!" Chris screamed back

"I DO! So can you all shut up!" Matt said turning back to Reyna.

"oh yeah! We are in the middle of a wedding here," Nick said as he continued with his speech.

"Matt and Reyna are getting married. Because they wanted to and I say so," Nick said as they smiled at each other.

"You may now kiss the bride,"

With that simple sentence, Reyna was brought back to the present. 
It was her mom getting married and not her.

She smiled as everybody cheered. She cheered as well as she looked around at her friends who seemed to be mirroring her smile.

───

"You may now kiss the bride,"

Matt leaned in as Reyna gasped.
"WOW, are we actually going to kiss?" Reyna asked Matt as he backed away from him.

"yeah"

"If you don't kiss, you actually didn't get married," Nick said to Reyna.

"but I don't want to kiss Matt," Reyna muttered as Matt shrugged.

"Okay, we will just wait till you are ready," Matt said smiling as she hugged him.

"Boo," Alahna said as they rolled their eyes. All the kids scattered around the playground leaving Matt and Reyna alone

"Thanks, Matt!" 

"Anything for you, Rey!" He said as her stomach turned. It was the first time he had said it, but it definitely wasn't the last.

"really anything?" 

"yep! you are my best friend! and now we are married!" Matt explained as she felt her cheeks grow red.

"Are you sure? Anything? " She teased as he rolled his eyes.

"I'll prove it to you,"

and he did.

He truly would do anything for her, he did and he didn't mind. 

"You okay Rey?" Matt asked the girl, bringing her back to reality.
"oh yeah, just spaced out a little,"

"Okay..."

They had sat at one of the tables as the rest of the group went and got food.

"Matt... do you remember when we got married in 3rd or 4th grade?" She asked him as he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I do,"

"I miss those times," She said quietly as he nodded.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

I LOVE THIS SO FKN MUCH LOL
I love love love love baby Matt and Reyna getting married 

it's so cute

LITERALLY THROWING UP 

THEY MADE A VIDEO REACTING TO FANFICTION LOLZ THROWING UP I WAS SO NERVOUS THROUGH THE WHOLE FKN VIDEO AND I'M SWEATING I MIGHT DELETE THIS LOL CRYING WTF IM SO DONE SORRY FOR THE RANT BUT I STARTED WATCHING THIS VIDEO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER LITERALLY THROWING UP OMG I GOT NERVOUS THAT THEY WOULD READ ONE OF MINE BUT WE ARE  GOOD

I LITERALLY FELT SO EMBARRASSED idk 

I might delete this whole book idk AND CHRIS'S

lol two chapters in a day 

and i don't know if yall understood why nick was talking so weird when they were kids...
its bc he is a kid yeah