𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

"I haven't heard from her in like the longest time and suddenly she commented on my Instagram post?" Reyna stated looking over at Nick.

Reyna sat on Nick's bed deconstructing her comment section. "Maybe she just wanted to say hi, just hi," Nick commented as Reyna quickly nodded her head no.

"When we were... whatever we were, everything was like coded and I now this has to be a code for something... She is messing with me," Reyna said as she looked down at her phone again.

"I have a feeling that you want to be messed with Rey," Nick said as Reyna screamed
"What? what do you mean?" trying her hardest not to smile

"I think you want to give her another chance, You guys never actually broke up. You want another chance with her!" Nick said and clapped to further prove his point.

"Maybe... But I dont know,"

Sophomore year of high shool, Reyna was outed to the whole school. It was one of the hardest moments she has ever endured, she was glad that her family and the Sturniolos were there to protect her. Midway towards sophomore year, Lilah approached Reyna.

Ever since middle school, Reyna had a crush on Lilah. I mean how couldn't you. She was on the school's dance team, she had a beautiful smile and she had an amazing personality.
So when at a party Lilah drunkenly made out with Reyna, Reyna felt that she was set.

She thought that Lilah and she would become girlfriends and that she would have her first girlfriend, she thought that finally she could get her kiss in the rain, but boy was she wrong. As soon as Monday arrived Reyna tried her best to talk to Lilah but she would avoid her every chance she got. After a while, Reyna stopped trying altogether.

She felt bad and she felt like she had maybe pressured Lilah into doing something that night, so she went to a guy she knew would kinda understand the situation, Nick. Nick was the only one who knew about Lilah and Reyna.

One day Reyna walked out of the school's bathroom stall to be met face to face with Lilah. Reyna quietly made her way over to wash her hands as Lilah kept looking at her.

"Look I'm sorry if I pressured you into something you didn't want to do," Reyna said as she got a paper towel and dried her hands.

"You didn't pressure me into anything Reyna... I'm just scared, I have always felt these feelings towards women and I tried to push it away, I tried so hard! I mean my dad is a pastor for crying out loud! But then you came along and I stopped... stopped trying... And I am so sorry that I have made you feel this way... I am also sorry for--"

Reyna cut her off by kissing her. She pulled her in closer and laced one of her hands on her neck and the other on her waist to pull her closer. Lilah pulled her closer by the waist. Once they let go both of them had tears in their eyes and laughed at each other.

"I would love to be in a relationship with you... but we would have to keep it quiet,"
"I dont mind," Reyna said pecking her lips

"Okay let me get you my phone number," Lila said as she pulled out her phone.

And that's when it started.

The late-night talks, the longing stares, a bunch of sleepovers, the secret hand holding below the cafeteria table.