𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢

liked by matthew

liked by matthew.sturniolo, madifilipowicz, reyreynap and 2,584 others

reynadeluniverso
The day before my birthday was kinda fire

tagged- mega_matt03, solohomo,alahna111, chrissywakeup

View all 464 comments

user omg you got a tattoo
nicolassturniolo not just any tattoo, matching tattoos!

user why do I feel like matt def one monopoly
reynadeluniverso NO I WON

librown I'm so excited for your birthday

chrissywakeup nick was ass at monopoly
solohomo shut the fuck up

mega_matt03 I need a rematch

user lolz

alahna111 they were so fkn rude to me bc I HAD THE DARK BLUE ONES

yungpleit2 never playing monopoly with you guys

diegosags why did nobody wake me up to play?
nicolassturniolo u looked too cute asleep
user ohh I ship

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

They all sat around the table cleaning up the monopoly game when Mary Lou barged in.
"You guys better head off to sleep," Mary Lou said as she helped them clean up, the food around them.

"Thanks, Mary Lou," Reyna said standing up and hugging her. "Oh, sweety. Anything for you," Mary Lou said hugging her back and letting go. Reyna looked back at Matt and smiled.

Anything for you

"Still thank you, for everything," Reyna said as they both got teary-eyed.
"Hey! no getting sad," Diego said standing behind them, making them laugh.

Diego and Reyna were so appreciative of Mary Lou.
Diego and Reyna's mom left when they were 6.

A couple of years later they met the Sturniolos.

"So Reyna what do you think I should cook for everybody today?" Mary Lou asked a 8 year old Reyna as she sat on one of the stools. Mary Lou tried to untangle her matted hair.

"I don't know my dad never cooks," Reyna said looking back at her.

"He is always working," Reyna added and turned back so Mary Lou could finish her hair.
There Mary Lou sat with an 8-year-old who had never experienced a homecooked meal.

From that moment on she made a promise to herself to be a mother figure for Diego and her.

"But seriously thanks," Diego said giving Mary Lou a side hug.
"Okay well... I have to go to sleep, I have to wake up early tomorrow," Mary Lou said as she walked over and gave everybody a hug.

"Happy birthday Reyna," Mary Lou said before walking out of the room and closing the door.
"You are staying over? right?" Matt asked Diego and Reyna but more specifically Reyna.

They looked at each other and think for a quick moment about their dad.
"It's your call," Diego said to Reyna as she shrugged.

"We will go visit Dad during the day tomorrow," Reyna said and nodding at Matt and he smiles back at her.

───

Matt sat next to Reyna and looked at his phone it was officially Reyna's birthday.
"Happy birthday Rey," Matt said showing her the time.

He pulled her in for a quick side hug but she lingered. Everybody else had gone upstairs to sleep except for them too.

Reyna wasn't tired and Matt just wanted to spend more time with her.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" Reyna asked looking at him as he nodded.

"Although I hate your room, I like sleeping next to you," Reyna said making his stomach flutter with butterflies.

"I like it too," He said making her smile.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

sorry i haven't been posting that much
i just got my wisdom teeth removed and it sucks BALLS

like im miserable
cant eat and constant pain:/