𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Nicole had left about 10 minutes ago. Everybody was downstairs, giving their own ideas as to why Lilah broke up with Rey.

"She seemed so in love with Rey," Nick commented as they all nodded but stayed silent, wanting to say the same thing, but not saying it because the reason was still present. Matt.

"Okay... well I'm going to sleep," Matt said standing up and walking up the stairs.
"Good night," He screamed to everybody as soon as he reached the top of the stairs he had already heard them whispering.

He rolled his eyes as he went to the bathroom to do his nightly routine. After finishing he walks into his room, to see Reyna curled up into a ball, on his bed.

She slightly turned to him as he stood there surprised.
"I haven't been able to fall asleep," She said sitting up, he nodded and walked in closer

"Could I sleep here with you tonight?" She asked as he thought for a second

He has 2 options. 

Letting her stay and consoling her throughout the night 

or 

ask her to leave...

for his and her wellbeing.

But he couldn't bring himself to do that.

"Yeah," Matt said as he grabbed a tee shirt.

"I'll turn around so you can change," Reyna chuckled as she turned. He quickly changed and sat next to her.

She turned back to him as they both simultaneously laid down.
They smile at each other with a shared awkwardness that has never been there before.

"Good night,"

"Sleep well,"

────

Matt woke up to the sound of his phone going off. He looked around confused, to see Reyna asleep, he smiles almost forgetting what had happened between them in the last 2 weeks.

She was cuddled up to his side. Her face was buried in his neck, her breathing causing him to get goosebumps.

He grabs his phone trying not to move that much. He noticed that he had 2 missed calls from Nicole. He rolled his eyes, she called again so he answered.

"Hello?"

"Matt! are you still asleep? We were going out for brunch? Dont you remember?" Nicole kept ranting as he sighed and looked down at Rey.

"Oh shit! I forgot Nicole... Maybe tomorrow?" 

"are you serious?" 

"Yeah... I don't think I can today," Matt said looking down at Reyna who seemed to be waking up.
Nicole hanged up, clearly mad.

Reyna wakes up and stretches causing them to not be as close. Matt slightly frowns but shruged it off before she looks back at him.

"who were you just o the phone with?" Reyna asked doing the same thing that Matt had done just a couple of seconds go. Forget everthing that had happened between them. 

"Umm... Nicole,"

"Oh," She simply said as he nodded
"what time is it?" 

He quickly glanced at his phone and said "11:47"

She nodded and sat up. 
"Where are you going?" Matt asked as he saw her getting up.

"Um... the bathroom," 

"oh okay. Go ahead," 

Once she left the room Matt face planted onto the pillow, groaning. 

He hated that everything was now so... weird and awkward.
If he could turn back time, he definetly would. 

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

lol this was short sorry 
Reyna and Matt are so annoying bruv lol

kidding

I kinda want to chnage nicoles name bc I just realized that MATTS EX IS CALLED NICOLE WHATSS THE FKN COINCIDENCE

its kinda mkaing me uncomfy 
but its just so much work lol and im lazy 

next episode is the beging of the wedding one.
there is going to be PLENTY of chapters dedicated to the wedding lol