𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Chris picked up the facetime, he set the phone up and smiled at Reyna and Diego.
"What's up, guys?" Chris asked as Nick walked in. He was dragging in Madi, Matt, and Elmer.

"I have an announcement to make," Nick said as he looked at the phone.
"Is Alahna there?"

"Hello, Nicky!" Alahan said off camera making Reyna laugh.
"Okay..."

Nick looked between the group and looked back at the phone to see Diego smiling.
"Diego and I are dating..."

"WHAT?" They all simultaneously said.
"Are you guys kidding?" Reyna asked as Diego nodded his head no

"We have been for 2 months,"

"And you didn't tell us?" Matt asked as Nick shrugged
"We were waiting for the right time,"

"Nick I'm going to be your sister-in-law," Reyna screamed hugging Diego as Nick laughed.
"I am so excited," Chris added hugging Nick.

Matt patted Nick on back and smiled at him. He looked at the phone, Reyna seemed to be happy. He had debated if he should text her or not. He decided that he shouldn't.

but he misses her incredibly.
"Why did you tell us now?" Elmer asked and Diego said "We were gonna do it the day before yall left for LA, but Matt and Rey fought so we decided to do it when you guys came back but Nick wanted Madi to hear it too," Diego explained as Madi went over and hugged Nick.

Suddenly Lilah came into view, giving Reyna a cup with something.
"What did I miss?" She asked as Chris quickly turned to Matt. Reyna saw the whole thing.

"Nick and Diego are dating," Alahna excitedly said. Lilah quickly gasped and hugged Diego, who hugged her back. "Congratulations you guys!"

"Thanks, Lilah!" Nick said smiling back at the girl who seemed genuinely happy for them.

Nobody had a problem with Lilah, she seemed nice and it was noticeable how much she cared for Reyna, but it was awkward.

Matt kept looking at Reyna and she seemed to be looking at him too. As Lilah keeps talking over to them Matt smiles at Reyna. She did too.

He didnt know if he was smiling at him. He really hoped so.

"I miss you guys," Reyna suddenly said cutting off whatever Lilah was talking about.
"I'm sorry Madi! but I want them back," Reyna added making all of them laugh.

"You can take em back! They are annoying," Madi joked as Nick slightly pushed her laughing.
"We are coming back in 3 days," Chris said as Reyna nodded.

"I saw your mom yesterday," Reyna spoke Nick asked her why.

"She was helping me pick a dress,"

"For what?"

"My mom's wedding," Reyna said as Matt walked closer to the phone.
"what?"

Everybody knew except for Matt. They hadn't talked obviously and nobody filled him in.
"Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you. My mom is getting married. We are going to the wedding."

"oh... how do you feel about it?" Matt asked as Reyna shrugged.

"I have no idea... She said we could invite friends... So you guys are definitely going,"