𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Reyna wakes up to the sun shining through the window, she squints, looks around, and smiles when she realized Matt's arm was around her waist. He pulled her closer in his sleep as she giggles softly and cuddles into his side.

She slightly pushed him away and hit his arm.
"Bernard wake up," Reyna said and repeated once he ignored her. 

The corner of his lips tugs up. He tried not to smile at her annoying making and voice. "Matthew I know you are awake,"  Reyna said as he burst out laughing at the tone of her voice. 

"Okay, okay... I'm awake," Matt said opening his eyes and smiling at her.
"You happy now?" Matt murmured in his morning voice

"no, your breath stinks," She said as she pushed him away. 
"Wow! Wow," Matt said as he stood up and walked over to his door.

"where are you going?" Reyna asked as he stopped in his tracks and 

"I'm hungry...when you're ready. I'm pretty sure mom is making waffles," Matt said as he walked out and smiled. She sighed stood up and found one of Matt's hoddies to put on.

She walks out and smiles at all her friends. 
"Good Morning birthday girl!" Chris said walking up to her and giving her a side hug.
"Happy birthday to my mother's favorite child," Nick said making them laugh.

"Happy birthday!"  Mary Lou said ignoring Nick and going over to give Reyna a hug.

"Waffles?"  Mary Lou asked her as she quickly nodded. 
Alahna, Elmer, and Diego went over and said their birthday wishes to Reyna.

"After breakfast, we should go visit dad,"  Diego said as she nodded and looked at Matt who was smiling back at her.