𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Reyna, Alahna, Diego, and Nick sat on Nick's bed, playing uno, while Matt, Chris, and Elmer went off to buy food.

"This game sucks" Reyna commented as Nick one for the 2nd time.

"No you suck!" Nick commented earning laughs from everyone except Reyna.
"Oh... I forgot to ask yall, how was the wedding?" Alahna said as she collected all the cards to start shuffling them.

Nick and Diego turn to Reyna.
Ever since the wedding, which had been just 2 days ago, everybody had been theorizing, about Reyna and Matt's relationship.

For some reason, they acted as if nothing had changed between them in the past 2 weeks. They were even acting more... couply than before. Everybody was convinced that Reyna felt the same about Matt but didn't want to admit it.

"Oh it was fun, We met my siblings," Reyna commented as she nodded at Alahna.

Nick had updated Alahna with what had happened between Reyna and Matt. She just wanted to know if Reyna would have said anything more.

"Oh, that's great... And how is everything with Matt?" 

"Everything with Matt is great," Reyna smiled to herself as they all nodded.

"I'm glad..." Alahna said looking over at Nick who shrugged.

"I have an odd question," Reyna said smiling shyly while playing with her necklace, the one Matt had given her.

"Are Matt and Nicole still talking... like talking talking?" Reyna asked as Nick and Diego shared a look before Nick said 

"No.. he broke things off with her a couple of days ago," Nick said as she nodded.

"Why?"

"I just wanted to make sure,"

"Make sure of what?" Diego asked as his sister shrugged.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

lol I think this book is reaching its end
sorry that I took so long to update i was on a family trip lol
and sorry its short lol 
and that there isn't any Matt and Reyna interaction