𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Reyna tried to relax as Lilah played with her hair.
"I want to get another piercing," Reyna confessed looking up at Lilah, which seemed to be lost in thought.

"You okay babe?" Reyna asked as Lilah looked down at her.

"When are the triplets coming back?"

"Later today... Why?" Reyna asked sitting up.

"We were going to go visit them," Reyna said as Lilah turned to her completely. She grabbed her hands and sighed.

"Are you on speaking terms with Matt?"

Reyna thought back to the phone call she had the other day.
"Not totally,"

"So you have talked?"

"yes, we talked on the phone the other day," Reyna admitted. She wasn't going to lie to her girlfriend.
"We haven't talked since tho,"

Lilah nodded and squeezed Reyna's hands.
"I don't want to sound like a broken record... but do you like Matt?" Lilah asked afraid that she would get mad, she didn't she was just tired of Lilah asking her the same question.

"I don't like Matthew," Reyna said as Lilah sighed
"I think... you like him, you just haven't noticed yet," Lilah said as a single tear dropped from her eye. Reyna quickly wiped it away and kept her hand on her cheek.

"Why don't you trust me? I don't like Matt," Reyna said thinking about the time that Matt and she got 'married' in 3rd grade. She smiled at the memory, making Lilah think she was smiling at her.

"Okay... I trust you," Lilah smiled still unsure about the whole situation.

"What other piercing do you want to get," Lilah said as Reyna smiled at her.
"I have no idea I just one another one,"

───

Lilah parked her car on the sturniolo driveway.
Alahna and Diego are in the back fighting about god knows what and Reyna is in the front, smiling nervously up at the house.

The triplets have been in Boston for about 40 minutes. Reyna and Diego have been stressing the fuck out to go see them as Lilah got more nervous. She knew it was going to be super awkward, with Matt specifically so she was actually dreading going to see them.

Reyna and Diego jump out of the car to head inside as Alahna groans
"You guys have separation anxiety from them," Alahna joked as Lilah laughed at her joke as they got out of the car.

The front door opened with all three of them and Elmer.
Chris quickly hugs Reyna as she laughs and hugs him back.
Diego and Nick quickly hug earning a couple of 'awws' as they do so.
Alahna goes over and hugs Elmer as he lifts her up a little causing her to laugh.

Lilah and Matt look at each other awkwardly, they smile at each other and look at everybody else. Chris lets go of Reyna as Reyna walks over to Matt and stood in front of him for a good 3 seconds before actually hugging him.