𝙨𝙞𝙭

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Alahna, Reyna, and Diego sat on Alahna's bed talking about what had happened with Matt. "What the hell?" Diego asked confused and somewhat mad.

"that's so weird... Maybe he felt off that day," Alahna said trying to ease the tension. Diego looked pissed.

It had been about a week since Matt and Reyna saw each other. Matt hasn't reached out, he doesn't want to keep digging his own hole. They still had been sending each other memes and tiktoks.

It was Reyna's way of saying 'I'm mad at you, but I dont want to lose you. So look at this,'
And Matt's way of saying 'I'm sorry, but this video reminds me of you, you have to see it,'

──

Chris went on his phone to call his best friend, at least one of them. He hadn't seen Reyna in a bit and they were missing her. So Nick and Chris decided they would invite her over to try and finish the mcu. What happened between Matt and Reyna did nothing to Chris and Nick's relationship with her.

Nick went to shower and Matt was in his room. He had been spending the last few days moping around, so Chris decided that he would invite Reyna first and then tell Matt.
He called her and waited.

She quickly answered with a big smile on her face, he did the same.
"Rey!" Chris joked
"Chris!" Reyna said going along as they both chuckled.

"What are you doing?" Chris asked as she turned the camera to reveal his other friends.
"Damn having a party without me," Chris joked as his other friends screamed hello.

"Shut up, Christopher," Reyna said and placed the phone on one of Alahna's pillows so he could see all of them.
"I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to come over and try to finish the mcu," Chris said as they all turned to Reyna.

She shrugged and said "I dont mind,"

"Okay well see you all in a bit, let me call Elmer," Chris said hanging up.

──

They all made it to the Sturniolo household and knocked on the door. Nick opened the door and smiled at everybody.
"Adelante! Adelante!" Nick said in the worst accent ever making Elmer, Reyna, and Diego cringe, but laugh.

"See, I have been practicing my Spanish," Nick said as he let them all in.
"Where are Matt and Chris?" Elmer said looking around but everybody turned to him with a weird look on his face. Elmer was not caught up with the little drama.

"Chris is getting snacks, and Matt's in his room. We forgot to tell him that yall were coming," Nick said mainly to Reyna.
"I'll go get him," Reyna said walking up the stairs, everybody ooed and gasped as Elmer stood there confused.

Reyna saw Chris in the kitchen and walked up behind him and scarred him.
"Jesus!" Chris screamed dropping some stuff and turning around
"what the fuck was that for?" Chris asked as Reyna laughed so hard she fell backward. Chris eventually joined from her laugh being too contagious.

Suddenly a door opens and Matt comes out annoyed at all the sound. Reyna pops up startling Matt.
"Reyna? W- What are you doing here?" MMatt asked as he walked closer to the girl. She stood there without being able to talk because this wasn't the way she imagined the little reunion.

"Well... I'm leaving," Chris said bolted down the stairs

"Chris invited me," She simply said nodding her head. All of a sudden Matt pulls her in for a hug. She is shocked but obviously hugs back.
"I've missed you," Matt said as Reyna smiled

"I have missed you too," Reyna said as he let go.
"And I'm so sorry," Matt said as she sighed.

"I forgive you, Matt. You dont have to keep worrying," Reyna joked as they smiled at each other and made their way downstairs.

"We have bad news," Elmer said once they got downstairs.
"We barely have any snacks," Chris said and looked at Matt, with puppy dog eyes, making Rey laugh.

"Fine, let's go," Matt said getting the keys from the key holder.

"Shotgun!" Chris and Reyna laughed screaming, but Reyna definitely one.
"Reyna you know I always go in the front,"

"Maybe in the car videos you have Christopher, but not today," Reyna said as they made their way outside.
"And I am a better copilot and I play better music," Reyna said matter of a factly making Chris's mouth falls agape with disbelief.

"No way!"

"She is!" Matt said as everybody else agreed, leaving Chris floored.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢

liked by matthew

liked by matthew.sturniolo, reyreynap, alahna111, and 87,584 others

solohomo
they are friends again! lolz ft chris

tagged- mega_matt03, reynadeluniverso, chrissywakeup

View all 378 comments

user I thought they were dating not just friends

reynadeluniverso wdym? we have always been friends
solohomo dont act like yall did not just fight

mega_matt03 take this down
solohomo no

alahna111 stop they look so cute

user how are they not dating

user I could never imagine them not being friends

chrissywakeup i dont like this

yungpleitpt2 they were fighting?
solohomo how did you not know?

reynadeluniverso these pictures are so cute tho

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

heheheh i didn't like this chapter that much but it's cute...
just to warn yall but ill be getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow sooo I might not update for a while.