𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Matt, Chris, and Nick sat in Nick's room and they were doing some last-minute editing to this Friday's video. Reyna, Alahna, Diego, and Elmer were somewhere around the room. Alahna and Reyna sat in a corner giggling while looking at Reyna's phone.

"Can you guys shut up for like a minute?" Nick asked turning back to the girls and glaring at them. They try their hardest not to laugh. Nick turned back to the computer as Chris walked over to the girls.

"What are you guys even giggling about?" Chris asked as Matt started to eavesdrop.
"Lilah texted Reyna," Alahna said as Reyna punched her arm "oww!"

After hearing that sentence Matt turned around and made eye contact with Reyna.
"Really?" Matt asked walking closer to the girls

Reyna nodded awkwardly.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Chris asked innocently forgetting what the fight was about two weeks ago. Reyna made eye contact with Matt and then looked back at her phone after hearing another text.

"I forgot," Reyna said looking up to Chris, trying to avoid eye contact with Matt.
Chris suddenly sat next to Reyna and grabbed her phone.
"Christopher, give me my phone back," Reyna said trying to grab it and he yanked it away.

"Oh my gosh!" Chris teased as he pretended to read the messages. He couldn't read them from Reyna trying to grab her phone.
"How long have yall been texting for?" Matt asked as Reyna turned her attention towards him.

"about 2 weeks," Reyna said as Matt noticed that it was probably around the day of their fight. Once Chris noticed that she wasn't trying to chase him, he gave her her phone back.

"Thank you," Reyna said bitterly and yanked it out of his hand.
"Are you going to invite her to your birthday dinner next week?" Elmer said joining the conversation.

"I don't know yet... I wanted to talk to yall first," Reyna said as they nodded. Matt stuffed his hands in his pockets as all of them look at each other.

"I wanna met her," Alahna said smiling

"I don't care," Diego said as he stood next to Nick.

"I wanna meet her too," Nick said smiling at Reyna.

"It's your birthday cuz, whatever you decide... I do want to meet her tho," Elmer said causing Reyna to smile

"I wanna met the girl who has Rey whipped," Chris joked as Reyna pushed him away from her, she smiled during the whole process.

Everybody turned to Matt.
He shrugged and said "I don't mind,"

"Okay, then it's settled, I'll go tell mom," Chris said as Matt looked down at Reyna. She gave him a warm smile causing one to spread across his face.

"when you guys are done chitchatting--" Nick said irritated that no one was helping him, but Chris interrupted him. "Shut up! we were helping you," Chris said making Reyna laugh.
"You aren't any more!" Nick said causing Matt to groan.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢