Entry #1

Ok! So, i will be talking/writing about my summonings i did already.

Sally

Since i already like Sally, i thought: hm, i think i saw a summoning story somewhere. So i went to it, and found the summoning for Sally. It was really easy, and i had all the things i needed for it. Obviously, i did it. When i did it, i did not actually see her or her shadow (which is what is supposed to happen). I found it weird, but was glad i didnt see her because i was so scared. (Remind yourself, i did that yesterday before sleeping) After i went to sleep, i decided i would stay on my tablet for a while, so i did. As i was laying down, facing the opposite side of the wall on the left side of my bed, i heard someone whisper in my ear saying: "Hey." It Kind of sounded like jeff, which scared me. I slightly turned around, which you should NEVER do if you feel like youre in danger. I didnt see anyone. I found it creepy and turned my tablet off and went to sleep, i heard nothing else after that.

Eyeless Jack

So i was once again ROAMING around the summoning stories and stumbled upon, as you expected, ej (short for eyeless jack). It was also easy, so i decided to do it. I was scared and hesitated at first, but did it anyway. I looked out my window and saw no one, i was surprisingly relieved. Im still scared about it, who knows what will happen (i did all of this today). After i did that, i felt Kind of, watched. Anyway thats all for (probably) today. So, i hope you have a great day/night, and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft, 04.07.2022