Entry #37

I have been sick for the past 4 days. Friday, saturday, sunday and today, monday. Anyway, i for some reason woke up around 2 smth am, aka 4 hours before the time i usually wake up. I tried going back to sleep but couldnt so i took my 2 plushies and tried sleeping with them. I tho, heard a whistle. I was quiet the entire time, my brothers door was closed (he was streaming),  my mom and dad were sleeping downstairs and my birds dont do that whistle. My turtle wouldnt be able to. I then finally fell asleep and woke up at 6:56. I didnt go to school because of my fever. And, i heard a door close. I was just sitting in my room, my mom and dad were at work and my brother was sleeping (hes sick too). I heard footsteps too. I heard the door close again even when my mom came home. I went to check which door closed. It was the bathroom. I had told my dad, mom and brother about the whole "cat in the bathroom" situation. We checked the whole bathroom but couldnt find anything. My mom thought something black was just laying there and my brain thought it was a cat, but i admitted there wasnt anything there when i saw the cat. Thats all for today tho, ill update if anything else happens. Have a great day/ night and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft 26.09.2022