Entry #35

I have somehow gotten 2 scratches on my arm. But, it wasnt one of my friends. Y'know, i have some hitting problems. Where i sometimes either actually punch my friends, or make it look like im punching but either pull away before i do, or miss purposely. It mostly happens at school. One of my friends actually fights back when i try to hit her, she grabs my hand or arm and digs her nails into my skin. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesnt. I dont have a problem with it tho. But, today, i had a shirt that had long sleeves. And, i only pulled them back when i was inside the school like in class, and i didnt punch my friends that time. And, my friend who fights back, doesnt defend herself randomly when i dont attack. And, somewhere around lunch i was sitting in the cafeteria with all my friends. And, i pulled my sleeves back. My friend doesnt attack where i have the scratches btw. And, i saw the scratches. I only saw one at that time. I asked my closest friend, the one who doesnt attack, but rarely does. I showed her the scratch, and asked: was this you? Tho, she shook her head as in a no. I then asked the friend who attacks: was this you? She said no. I was really confused, no one else scratches me other than my friends. When i came home, i decided to check my scratch. I found the other one. Im still somehow confused how i got those. I dont know if i got them in the morning or at school since i didnt see them before sleeping and after sleeping since i didnt check in the morning. I didnt hit myself anywhere either, i dont do self-harm. Ok, thats all for today. Ill update if anything else happens. Have a great day/night and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft 22.09.2022