Entry #26

Istfg, i was just reading some books on how to survive the creepypastas and when i went past the sally part i fr saw a short shadow like a child walk by my mirror. Not in the mirror, but in actual life. I didnt hear any footsteps tho, and it was a literal shadow like i didnt see any colors it was just fully black. It/she was obviously shorter than me because the shadow only went up to the handle of my closet door, let me just show a picture.

 It/she was obviously shorter than me because the shadow only went up to the handle of my closet door, let me just show a picture

In her 12 y/o form she is 4'8 and 4'0 at 8, and im 5'2. Im not sure who else it couldve been if it wasnt sally. As im actually writing this i am hearing whispering behind me even tho no ones there. Also, something about whispering, one time i heard the "hey" again, tho, it wasnt hey, it was hello instead. Dont know who that couldve been. It was the same voice of the "hey" person tho. I also JUST heard our backdoor open even tho my mom is at work and my dad is gone for 3 days. My brother is sleeping too.  Thats all for today, ill update if anything else happens. Have a great day/night and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft 01.09.2022