how to do the summonings

I will be telling you how to do the summonings now!

Sally

You need:

-Teddy bear
-Quiet bedroom (could be your room, there can be people in the house)
-A bed
-Your voice

REMINDER

Please keep in mind that these are dangerous. You could get minor injuries or more including death. If you are gonna do this, have a friend or adult with you as protection. Or, you could do it alone if youre brave enough.

Steps

1. Take the teddy bear
2. Lay in your bed with the teddy bear
3.Press the teddy bear against your chest, or hold it in your hand(s).
4. Close your eyes
5. Say (can whisper) "murdered little girl" 3x (3 times)
6. Open your eyes
7. You should see her or her shadow.

If you Do not see her, dont panic. She is just watching you.

After you do this, you COULD die or get stalked by a creepypasta, such as: jeff the killer, lj (short for laughing jack), slenderman, etc. Be REALLY careful with these creepypastas, especially jeff, he is VERY aggressive. He could kill you anytime he wanted to.

Eyeless jack

You need:

-A bedroom (could be your room)
-A bed
-Your voice
-A Knife(optional)

REMINDER

please keep in mind that these are dangerous. You could get minor injuries or more including death. If you are gonna do this, have a friend or an adult with you as protection. Or, you could do this alone if youre brave enough.

Steps (with knife)

1. Take the knife
2. Lay Down on your bed with the knife
3. Point the knife at your stomach or where your kidneys would be
4. Close your eyes (optional)
5. Whisper: "Eyeless jack, take my kidneys." 1x (1 time)
6. Feel free to stand up and look out your window, you should see ej (Short for eyeless jack) trying to get in your house

If you dont see him, dont panic. He will come to you at night.

After you do this, you COULD wake up to see bruises/stitches on your stomach, or where your kidneys would be. DONT panic. It was just ej (short for Eyeless jack).

Steps (without knife)

1.Lay down on your bed.
2. Place your hands on your stomach or where your kidneys would be
3. Close your eyes (optional)
4. Whisper: "Eyeless jack, take my kidneys." 1x (1 time)
5. Feel free to stand up and look out your window, you should see ej (short for eyeless jack) trying to get in your house

If you dont se him, dont panic. He will come to you at night.

After you do this, you COULD wake up to see bruises/stitches on your stomach or where your kidneys would be. DONT panic. It was just ej (short for Eyeless jack)

Note: I have NO idea if these actually work, so dont blame me if it didnt.

Welp, thats all. I hope you have a great day/night and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft, 04.07.2022