Entry #28

God i just got a heartattack mg  💀

Anyway, i want to explain what has been happening

Anyway, i want to explain what has been happening. So, yesterday my mom, my brother and i decided to go to my favorite restaurant. And when we were on our way to it, we had to drive past that building i went to once with my mom, since its on a hill and we couldnt drive any other way. I then saw something orange yellow-ish standing up there next to the building. As i said in my some of my entries, i dont have the best eyesight so i couldnt see it clearly. But im 100% sure it was that color. When we were driving back home it wasnt there anymore. No one really goes to that building freely, so i dont really know who that couldve been. It didnt move at all when we were driving to the restaurant, just standing there, still. When we were going to the restaurant it was day-time and not the evening. I also have been hearing the tapping on my window less, now they just turned into bangs, quiet ones tho. Something also fell downstairs earlier today, tho, no one was downstairs, my dad left for 4 days, my mom was working upstairs and my brother was sleeping. My mom thought it was something that fell on our floor (me and my brothers) it wasnt that close tho. Anyway, thats all for today, ill update if anything else happens. Have s great day/night and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft 04.09.2022