Entry #36

I have gotten a fever, again. Maybe even a cold, i dont know. Anyway, i think im being stalked by grinny cat.

Reason 1.
Today, when i was in the bathroom. I had just gotten off of the toilet, and i was walking to my sink to wash my hands.
Btw our bathroom is built like this:

And, while i was walking, i saw a cat laying down on the edge of the bath tub

And, while i was walking, i saw a cat laying down on the edge of the bath tub. I, dont own any cats or animals that look like cats. I only have 3 birds and a turtle. And, the cat was, like a shadow that wasnt blurred. Like, it was fully black. I couldnt see her, his or its eyes, teeth or nose. Just darkness. And it was really fluffy too.

Reason 2.
One time it was night. (I was in my creepypasta Phase already, so it was this year) I was just staying up and doing some shit on my tablet since i wasnt tired yet. And, i always have my volume down at night since my brother could hear the noise and snitch on me. And, i for some reason heard a meow. Like, it wasnt even outside it sounded like it was coming from somewhere my room. I shined my light of my tablet on the floor, and, nothing was there. I never had a cat before, i dont know why this happend. You could even ask my best friend about this meow thing, she could prove  it.

I also cough and sneeze more, the beep sound in my ear isnt going away either. This is, all for today, i think. I cant remember anything. Have a great day/ night and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft 24.09.2022