Entry #17

Right after i did the summoning of BEN, i was listening to the song of unhealing. And when it ended, i heard someone talking, it was a male voice and i was home alone. It sounded like a young child, boy, guy, whatever. I heard tapping on my window. No one was out there. When i looked out my window, his hair was there, like at the bottom of the window. You know how his hair is blonde? Exactly what i saw. Then, at night, i wanted to pull an all nighter or just stay up. So i played on my tablet. Mind yourself, my lights are always off at night so it was impossible for me to see anything. Around 22:30 - 23:40, i started hearing scratching on my window. I was in my room alone, fully alone. I think it was BEN. I dont know. Then, today, i heard more tapping on my window, if i look out i see his hair pretty much just going away from the window. I then went on to check my window where i saw scratch marks. I have s big mosquito net outside my window that pretty much Covers it, so i dont know how that couldve happend. Im pretty sure the summoning worked. Sorry, BEN, if youre reading this. Anyway, thats all for today. Have a great day/ night and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft 03.08.2022